Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Todays attendance / family offer, a Rangers win & 7 goals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RamseyR
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 444

    #1

    Todays attendance / family offer, a Rangers win & 7 goals!

    Couldn't get down to HQ today, so I'm not sure what the attendance was, but I presume with the family offer it must have been better.

    Great to see a good performance coinciding with the offer for once. Most people, particularly the kids will have loved seeing 7 goals and rangers win, and will hopefully be nagging Mum/Dad to come back soon.

    Can only be a good thing. Well done rangers for the promotion!
  • Fez
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 2645

    #2
    12k odd apparently which if true is pretty poor!

    Still with results picking up I think those numbers will be on the increase and with me moving to London in 3 weeks and getting a half season ticket they are guaranteed to increase by at least 1!

    Comment

    • qpr_yuley
      Silver Seat
      • Apr 2009
      • 1961

      #3
      Originally posted by Fez
      12k odd apparently which if true is pretty poor!

      Still with results picking up I think those numbers will be on the increase and with me moving to London in 3 weeks and getting a half season ticket they are guaranteed to increase by at least 1!
      Every little helps!

      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

      Comment

      Working...