Three own goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three own goals

ok, not quite, but considering Coutinho's shot wouldn't have gone it had it not deflected off Caulker, it really is quite a painful defeat to take!

So encouraged by the performance but so heartbreaking to come out of it with no points!!
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
      So encouraged by the performance but so heartbreaking to come out of it with no points!!
      For me, it was all about the performance today. I had written this off as 0 or 1 points, but what was really needed was a performance where we competed for 90 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
        For me, it was all about the performance today. I had written this off as 0 or 1 points, but what was really needed was a performance where we competed for 90 minutes!
        This. But hard to take the cruelty of the defeat. We played much better today than against stoke. Funnily enough I'm more optimistic after this defeat than that draw.

Comment

Working...
        X