wont be easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wont be easy

on paper this looks as easy a 3 points as is possible,but it will be anything but.Barnsley may be in the bottom 3,but they are unbeaten in 3 and have a new manager to impress(Robins),so expect another very tight home game,and dont be at all surprised if afterwards we are still without a home win.4th 1-1 draw in a row is my prediction.

Oh try and be a bit positive! These are the games we should be winning,new manager or not!

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
      Oh try and be a bit positive! These are the games we should be winning,new manager or not!
      nothing to do with being positive or not loopy,look at their recent results,they beat Derby away and beat Burnley during the week.Mark Robins has done well so far,while we have struggled to hit form at home so far,so it will be a tough game.

Comment

Very negative post Matthew!!!

Comment

might have their eyes set on the man.utd game now...here's hoping

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Very negative post Matthew!!!
            which part is negative?

Comment

We will win and it should be 2-0.
              Matthew shouldn't you be leaving for the game or r u a sky sports watcher that knows better? I am off to LR now.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Your still here!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  We will win and it should be 2-0.
                  Matthew shouldn't you be leaving for the game or r u a sky sports watcher that knows better? I am off to LR now.
                  not all QPR fans live in london,last time i checked,im one of them.all im doing with this thread is predicting a hard game,i think Barnsley will be tough,and im predicting a draw.guess we will know at 4.50.If we win 3-0,i will be delighted to admit i was wrong,but cant see that happening.

Comment

I WAS WRONG,but delighted to have predicted this one wrong:byebye:

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                      I WAS WRONG,but delighted to have predicted this one wrong:byebye:
                      We nearly managed to make hard work of it but sounds like a great performance and win!

Comment

Roll on weds night!

I'd take the point, but wouldnt mind all 3!!
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

from reading the reports,it looks like we were under the cosh midway throught the 2nd half at 3-2,they missed a great chance and cerny made a great save,before Watson settled the nerves.

Comment

Working...
                          X