No announcement yet.

R’ behaviour at away games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think this is a deep seaded issue with QPR fans, it is just the odd idiot that is ruining it for a lot of people. Having said that, every team has these and every team knows this.

Obviously, racism is bad, but I just want to move onto standing. I wish away days they could work a way to make it so people who want to stand go near the back. I know you technically arent allowed to stand, but if everyone is doing it by choice, then you are not offending anyone. Look at Utd, Liverpool, Villa etc, they all stand from the front to the back. QPR stand half heatedly and that's why they ask us to sit back down.

I would love to stand all game, but sometimes it isnt possible. Against Saints, the bloke behind me was saying to his kid "if these people cannot hold their bladders for 45 minutes then they should not be drinking" and then moan every time someone (it wasnt repeat offenders) got up to go toilet.

Comment

Should have an away chant of:

We're the terribly nicest fans in Engerland
      We're the terribly nicest fans

We will turn on one another if we lose
      We will turn on one another

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Should have an away chant of:

That is the only alternative to songs about black players being lynched or having AIDS.

Can we hand out lyric sheets to everyone at Upton Park?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          That is the only alternative to songs about black players being lynched or having AIDS.

Can we hand out lyric sheets to everyone at Upton Park?

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Kin funny tho deeps when we kick off against each other in public. most think we're a couple of woofters that live together. my best mate will scream u white #### and vice versa .people don't know who to stick up for
            Sounds like how me and my pal Token crack on together.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

With quite literally millions of tunes/songs out there to play with there really is no need to chant something offensive or off-colour - show some wit, creativity and inventiveness I reckon. I've posted previously about fact our singing seems to be more focussed on dishing out abuse to opponent's players/fans than actually encouraging/supporting OUR team. More encouragement and less abuse is what we need I reckon and everyone's away day experience will vastly be improved... it's hard enough to find positives on the pitch at the mo' so last thing we need is a nasty/toxic/negative vibe in our end too. COME ON URRRRRRs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                With quite literally millions of tunes/songs out there to play with there really is no need to chant something offensive or off-colour - show some wit, creativity and inventiveness I reckon. I've posted previously about fact our singing seems to be more focussed on dishing out abuse to opponent's players/fans than actually encouraging/supporting OUR team. More encouragement and less abuse is what we need I reckon and everyone's away day experience will vastly be improved... it's hard enough to find positives on the pitch at the mo' so last thing we need is a nasty/toxic/negative vibe in our end too. COME ON URRRRRRs!!
                So, so, right Abs.

Also, I'm so sick of hearing what to do with the blue flag. Do they sing about us when they are playing somebody else? I seriously doubt it so why are we so OBSESSED with them?

We are really hurting for new material, although the Charlie Austin / Niko Kranjcar song is new and catchy, if not terribly clever. One step at a time I guess!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

it has come to something when you travel away to support your team and you are more concerned about your fellow supporters than the oppositions
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

it

it was me that started all the in fighting,im now sorry it was 42 years ago in the loft end that as commander in chief of the famous northolt i decided to sing

WE ARE THE NORTHOLT THE NORTHOLT...........................THE NORTHOLT WEST LONDON.......

I WAS TRYING TO BUILD A NEW DEVELOPING FIRM THAT WAS 30 HANDED

TRADITIONALLY THE LOFT WAS MADE UP MOSTLY OF EALING,WHITE CITY AND SHEPARDS BUSH

NORTHOLT WERE NOT PART OF THE ORIGIONAL LOFT BOYS

I DIDNT REALISE ANOTHER MOB WERE ALSO NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK WITH A SIZABLE FIRM OF ABOUT 40 THEY WERE THE LADBROKE GROVE.SO THAT WAS IT THEY SANG we hate northolt and we hate northolt,I WAS DRUNK SO THREW A FEW PUNCHES AT THEM,and it is still going on today
                    I WISH I COULD TURN THE CLOCK BACK NOW BUT
                    this crap at southampton is all harry redknapp oriented,having been told countless times to attack sides he does the famous lets stay in our own half and get slaughterd
                    TO STOP VIOLENCE PLEASE INSTALL TONY PULLIS AND GERRY FRANCIS AND NO MORE VIOLENCE
                    today is not violence,its just a few sherberts
                    and a few herberts
                    having the craik and on the beer
                    soon it all will disapear
                    oh dear
                    as we all are going #####
                    purple underpants i have no fear
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X