Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
im ashamed of my knee jerk reactions and harry out rantings n tantrums!
Collapse
X
-
-
Spot on We Are. After the Man Utd and Spurs efforts I walked out as soon as the whistle went without acknowledging the team as their efforts those two games did not warrant my appreciation however at Southampton they put a shift in and second half gave Southampton as good as they got and as easily as we lost it could have been a draw or a win to us. So when I see the team has put the effort in even if they lose I will applaud them off
I think what makes Saturdays result so hard to take is our league position as if we were mid table and comfortable, put in that effort and got beat we would say its just one of those things but when your struggling and desperate for the points and you don't get them it hurts that bit more as even with the noticeable improvement we came away empty handedComment
-
Comment
Comment