Bottom 3 at moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
    People saying that we are currently poor and look like relegation fodder is not panicking, it is a fair reflection of the current situation.

The situation can change, but it it what it is at present.

It is less reasonable to point out our proximity to champions league positions, even to make a point, as the champions league is not an attainable goal. Safety is, we are currently falling short.

I am not panicking, nor cutting my wrists, I hope this is clear from my intentionally rational tone.
    And I for one respect the views of people who see things the way you do.
    I just wish others could respect the view that myself & some others take, when we decide to hope for the best, but prepare for the worse.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We have now the strongest group of players for ages.
      We will be OK if they can play like a TEAM.

Comment

our next 7 matches ,if we get 5pts we will be doing well
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

If we get 3 points we will be doing well! - Going on our away performances

Comment

(PMSL), we haven't even finished September yet and some of our fans think we are down already.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
              (PMSL), we haven't even finished September yet and some of our fans think we are down already.
              There are some very valid factors in that thinking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                having seen the way we shaped up the 2 previous seasons in the Prem ,a lot of our fans can see what is happening
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  having seen the way we shaped up the 2 previous seasons in the Prem ,a lot of our fans can see what is happening
                  Its a familiar pattern and the performances haven't proven to me that we are not among the three worse sides in this league. Will we improve as the season continues? who knows but without some kind of a shake up my money is on a No

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Bottom 3 at moment.
                    We'll be bottom of the league unless WBA and Stoke win today and tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X