No announcement yet.

Harry wants good reception for Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope he gets slaughtered and we hammer the tramps.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He's just another visiting manager, that's all.
      All water under the bridge.....lets just cheer our team on to another three points.
      Anything else might just spur Stoke on.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        Give him what he's not expecting......a decent round of applause.
        All in the past now anyway.
        What nonsense, give it to the t-wat both barrels and get behind the team
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          What nonsense, give it to the t-wat both barrels and get behind the team
          Merry, suggest you read my post #6 on here before getting the wrong end of the stick!

Comment

All water under the bridge.....lets just cheer our team on to another three points.
            No he's not JUST another visiting manager and it's not water under the bridge, let him know our contempt for the b-ell end boo his team and roar the lads to victory
            Pretty sure you're in the minority TW but methinks you enjoy being "different"
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Merry, suggest you read my post #6 on here before getting the wrong end of the stick!
              Give him a round of applause to mess with his psych?
              The deluded idiot is too thick and arrogant to understand irony, it's too subtle, give him loads
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                Give him a round of applause to mess with his psych?
                The deluded idiot is too thick and arrogant to understand irony, it's too subtle, give him loads
                give him loads.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Why only the first half????
                  Don't think I'll have much Richard the 3rd left after the half hour mate tbh. Will prolong the said hurling for as long as is scientifically possible though.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sorry mate but he's not another visiting manager . We are arguably still paying for his inept signings on ridiculous contracts who totally underachieved . He never took responsibility for that and could quite easily have ruined us . Redknapps off his head if he thinks Hughes is getting anything other than dogs abuse on Saturday and he deserves every single drop of it

Comment

Cant believe that some are spouting to turn the other cheek on this!! some of our support really does baffle me no emotion, no fire in the belly just nothing very sterile type of support

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Cant believe that some are spouting to turn the other cheek on this!! some of our support really does baffle me no emotion, no fire in the belly just nothing very sterile type of support
                        I wouldn't worry westie, the majority at loftus rd will let him know what we think.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Leslie whats the score?

Comment

Kevin gallen tweeted earlier that he hopes we beat stoke not just for the 3pts but because of the staff that hughed brought in#arrogant#bullies.
                            Looks like that most rangers think the same....cauldron style reception.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Wests, won't make a blind bit of difference to him. Why waste time on it. It baffles me that most are not putting 100% of their energy into cheering the team on instead of wasting it on Mark Hughes. Not sterile mate, just resourceful.

IMO.

Comment

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-of-his-career

He has something to say. Ok.i give him credit to keep us up in his first season with a nice run of home victories,but can't never forget what he did after that. I can't help it,but every time i see that man i feel sick

Comment

Working...
                                X