Alejandro faurlin undergoes acl surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alejandro faurlin undergoes acl surgery

Argentine ace goes under the knife for ACL injury ...

QPR MIDFIELDER Alejandro Faurlin has undergone surgery on the ACL injury he sustained in our Capital One Cup tie against Burton Albion last month.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/10...X7y2JGSqEGf.99

Get well soon!

a repair of a repair? seems to me like its not the opposite to what some people thought i.e. it being both ACL's in both legs. Having done my ACL i dont know how he has got back to where he was nor understand how he will do it again. Blood, Sweat and Tears! if anyone can fo it Ale can. COME ON ALE!!!

Comment

As much as it pains me to say I think it's now game over for ale . Very much a weak spot now and physiologically it must be destroying him . Obviously I wish him all the luck in the world and would love to be proved wrong I just can't see it . Not this time

Comment

love Ale but sadly feel like Greg, it's over
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

if he were a horse he.d be shot im affraid....avoir ale!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LewiHoop View Post
              a repair of a repair? seems to me like its not the opposite to what some people thought i.e. it being both ACL's in both legs. Having done my ACL i dont know how he has got back to where he was nor understand how he will do it again. Blood, Sweat and Tears! if anyone can fo it Ale can. COME ON ALE!!!
              In fairness having done my ACL too I can see how a professional footballer with dedicated medical teams and unlimited gym hours can get back to full fitness.

However given that the original repair is a graft of the hamstring, I was told that if you tear the graft then that's it game over. Again may be different for joe public to a professional footballer but I would be very very surprised if he got back to any kind of pro game level

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

QPR MIDFIELDER Alejandro Faurlin has undergone surgery on the ACL injury he sustained in our Capital One Cup tie against Burton Albion last month.

Get well soon!
                I do hope he will come if he does brilliant if not i hope the club give him some sort of coaching role
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Get well soon!
                  I do hope he will come back if he does brilliant if not i hope the club give him some sort of coaching role
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    As much as it pains me to say I think it's now game over for ale . Very much a weak spot now and physiologically it must be destroying him . Obviously I wish him all the luck in the world and would love to be proved wrong I just can't see it . Not this time
                    Agree with this mate!

Could end up doing more harm than good for us if he comes back. Like to think he can still be involved with qpr somehow though just not on the pitch, as he's a fans favourite and this club obviously means a lot to him.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                    X