Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sandro and Barton

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brian Wilson
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 4400

    #16
    yet another Marshy account?

    Comment

    • stanistheman
      Platinum Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 11151

      #17
      Originally posted by OldTimer
      I don't think the two of them should be playing together at home.

      This is the team we should be playing at home against the weaker sides:

      Murphy

      Isla
      Ned
      Caulker
      Hill
      Yun

      Fer
      Sandro
      Taarabt

      Vargas

      Austin

      I know most of you won;'t have Murphy, but I think he isn't a liability, and I think Hill would be fine in a back three.

      The problem is that Harry won't drop the captain, and Barton won't be happy to be dropped.
      QPR are one of the weaker sides, why should the manager weaken the team even more by playing a 3rd choice keeper and leaving out Barton??

      Comment

      • Martinmalta
        Silver Seat
        • Apr 2012
        • 2513

        #18
        Originally posted by Hoopsmad
        Cant drop Green, Sandro and Barton must play, Yun hasnt proved himself at prem level.
        Did Yun ever played in the Premier? How can he prove himself?

        Comment

        • Ginger Ninja
          W12 Seat
          • Jan 2010
          • 17458

          #19
          Originally posted by Martinmalta
          Did Yun ever played in the Premier? How can he prove himself?
          By playing. Thought when he was given a chance in the championship he did fine. No harm giving him a chance in the prem imo.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

          Summer Transfers 2019

          IN


          OUT

          Comment

          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
            Gold Seat
            • Sep 2012
            • 8957

            #20
            Originally posted by OldTimer
            I don't think the two of them should be playing together at home.

            This is the team we should be playing at home against the weaker sides:

            Murphy

            Isla
            Ned
            Caulker
            Hill
            Yun

            Fer
            Sandro
            Taarabt

            Vargas

            Austin

            I know most of you won;'t have Murphy, but I think he isn't a liability, and I think Hill would be fine in a back three.

            The problem is that Harry won't drop the captain, and Barton won't be happy to be dropped.
            Massive LOLS

            Comment

            Working...