Manc Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manc Game

Is it worth going for it, or just go all out defensive and try for a point?

Green
    Isla Caulker Dunne Hill
    Ferdinand
    Barton Sandro Fer Mutch
    Austin

its a see what happens kind of game. pressure the f@ ck out of them and keep the good spirit going. a postive show from the lads will be just as important as any result imo.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      its a see what happens kind of game. pressure the f@ ck out of them and keep the good spirit going. a postive show from the lads will be just as important as any result imo.
      Can't wait for the match.
      Looking forward to the Manc and Liverpool games.

Comment

If a team can pressure their opponents continuously during a game it opens the way up for unexpected victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          If a team can pressure their opponents continuously during a game it opens the way up for unexpected victories.
          Do you think Mancs will win then?

Comment

Gotta play on their **** and frustrate the life outter them and get the fans rumbling.
            Thats plan A....plan B im still trying to figure out.

Comment

Dunne is done, play him at United and it be reminiscent of the 1968-69 result
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Would normally say go for the point coz that put us on 4 points after 4 games and even though that's not that great, considering our 1st 2 games I think we be happy on 4 points. Having said that, man utd defence is bad so I recommend defend for the point but do hit on the counter attack. We could pinch a goal. Just don't count on us winning a penalty at Old Trafford!!
                It's worth a cheeky punt on them getting a penalty though.
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Most exciting game so far. Di Maria is on fire and Falcao is a freaking monster but there's alwaus a chance. Regardless 1 point away from home would be massive.

Comment

All set up to be a cracking game, fancy us to nick something up there, all depends how Harry lines us up!
                    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Would go for it, myself. This type of game is the sort where a team like ours is expected to just roll over, so they can tickle our tummies.
                      Would be great to shock them.

Comment

The pressure is all on MU. While they insist on 3 at the back with Smalling and Jones involved then weve got a chance. Falcao will be on the bench and Rojo has never played in the PL.

Comment

If we actually turn up (instead of spurs away) then there is no reason why we cant get something out of this game. Shaky at the back because of the change in formation, average midfield, new players bedding in etc etc.

Comment

im looking forward to this one. We have nothing to lose. Everyone will be tuning in to watch Falcao (awesome player) and Di Maria rip us apart. However the Manc Defence is shocking and we could still get a result i reckon

Comment

We need to play with no fear. Burnley and Leicester have pressured teams, attacked them. They haven't won but have come mighty close. Burnley were unlucky not to beat United last week.

Against Spurs, we sat back and invited them to play and got rolled over. I dont wanna see us sit back for 90mins and hope for a lucky set piece.

Comment

Working...
                              X