The club want to call our new stadium project 'New Queens Park'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Queens Park is fine.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Good name and good for our brand.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        New Queens Park is fine.
        Agreed

Comment

See the news on Sky Sports, had a quick google, the plans look totally amazing, hope you get it anyway, good luck.

Doubt it will come down to a petition, but if you guys need any support i'll get as many of our fans to sign it as I possibly can.

We are after a new stadium as well >> http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...m-Grimsby-Town

Comment

Nothing wrong with the proposed name, apart from the usual suspects crying like little baby's.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr
              Nothing wrong with the proposed name, apart from the usual suspects crying like little baby's.
              Sounds a lot better than our proposed one "Conoco Stadium" after ConocoPhillips the oil and gas company that have a refinery where we are, not sure if the deal is still on but we was supposed to get 1 million naming rights.

Maybe some big company will come in and want naming rights for 10's of millions of pounds? Arsenal got 150 million for stadium and shirt naming rights, not bad...!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Good name and good for our brand.
                Our brand? Have we got shares in it or something? When people start talking about football teams as brands it makes me a shiver.

Comment

The air Asia I'm gonna sponsor you for 400mill stadium surely
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                    You better tell the people of New Malden, New York etc. etc. that.

I was in Old Windsor earlier this morning, how much older is it than Windsor and when should things be called new or old?
                    Not forgetting Newcastle!

I quite like New Queens Park.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelly GTFC View Post
                      Sounds a lot better than our proposed one "Conoco Stadium" after ConocoPhillips the oil and gas company that have a refinery where we are, not sure if the deal is still on but we was supposed to get 1 million naming rights.

Maybe some big company will come in and want naming rights for 10's of millions of

pounds? Arsenal got 150 million for stadium and shirt naming rights, not bad...!

best of luck with that mate.....good club grimsby who should be league one at least!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The area could be called New White City/Old shepherds Bush or even Harlesden? As for the ground we could name it the Car Giant Car Park Stadium.
                        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

The Echo Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                            The Echo Stadium

Comment

or the leroy mohamhead al wasi javindeer singh butros butros katanga michelowski surgieve smith stadium!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The Hoof Hearted Arena.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X