Probably because West Ham games on the box. Still seems a poxy allocation
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
1800 for West Ham but 2200 for Southampton
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Are we only giving the top tier of the school end to all teams this season? Could be to do with that may be!I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
It's wrong imo but who knows. I have sat in the school end for both games so far and I have to say the atmosphere there is getting better and better. If we fill it all the time with our fans why give it up for the so called bigger teams? Will make a difference for teams like the mickey mousers and manure who tend to be very vocal at ours.I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and TrainersComment
-
Comment
-
crikey was a time we took about 50 to the old south bank..............plus wet spam getting only 1850 at ours.....fair do,s!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment

Comment