Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    How in the blue **** has SWP wormed his way in again
    he's in by default - we can't get rid of him, so he'll sit in the stands and cop his 60 bags a week

highly unlikely to play or even get on the bench

Comment

So in theory one can be added as a result of Ehmer but I suspect this is it and that's fine by me.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        So in theory one can be added as a result of Ehmer but I suspect this is it and that's fine by me.
        No because max is 22

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          If he is named in the 25, that's it. You can't change the 25 once they have been submitted, until the next transfer window.

Ehmer was 21 on Jan 1st this year so I'm not sure that he needed to be named in the 25. Will have to do some more research......

Edit; Ah, didn't read the offy - "Players born on or after January 1st 1993 are classed as under-21 players and are therefore eligible to feature throughout the season despite not being named in the official 25-man squad."
          Max was born in Feb 1992 so is classed senior. He has obviously taken the slot that Ale would have taken.
          Last edited by Buffalo; 02-09-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Looking good , very solid

Comment

Just to add i think Henry will go out on loan when the window open

Comment

Wright-Phillips is in the squad just to get the winner at Stamford Bridge!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Just to add i think Henry will go out on loan when the window open
                  So you name him in a 25 man squad, using up a valuable squad space, then loan him out? Why would you do that?
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    So no spare spaces.
                    no after he named the waste of space SWP!
                    now he cant sign free agents like Jonas or Diarra if he and his club resolve their issues.

This is just deja vu as we had with Hogan 2 seasons ago - he didn't play a game either.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      So you name him in a 25 man squad, using up a valuable squad space, then loan him out? Why would you do that?
                      same reason you would include SWP.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        no after he named the waste of space SWP!
                        now he cant sign free agents like Jonas or Diarra if he and his club resolve their issues.

This is just deja vu as we had with Hogan 2 seasons ago - he didn't play a game either.
                        But he has no choice all the while they are contracted to the Club. They have to be named rather than not - them's the rules.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          The 25-man squad

Goalkeepers: Green, McCarthy, Murphy

Defenders: Onuoha, Dunne, Ferdinand, Hill, Yun, Caulker, Isla, Traore, Ehmer

Midfielders: Barton, Sandro, Mutch, Henry, Fer, Kranjcar, Wright-Phillips, Hoilett, Phillips

Strikers: Austin, Vargas, Zamora, Taarabt

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/02...ueJxrM84egt.99
                          Very happy with that
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                            WHAT!!!?? No space for Jermaine Jenas
                            Lol there is in the January 25 man squad
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

The 25 man squad

Much have been said of the inclusion of SWP in the final 25 man squad for season 2014/15. Points were made that we should have left him out of the squad for good and leave the place vacant in case a striker/another player becomes available. Some said that this is not possible, however, this morning I read on the BBC website that Spurs registered only 23 players and left Ekotto out of the squad. I think he must be in a similar situation as SWP. If Spurs could do it (provided its true!) why can't we?

Comment

You don't have to register everyone, that is all. Obviously Harry wanted to cover his back incase our wingers get crocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X