Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun

According to West London Spot Yun could make his Premiership debut after the international break, when he's recovered from an injury that's kept him out of action for the start of the season. It also says he's more than likely to be ahead of Traore.

I hope this happens. He's proved himself at championship level and proved himself in the world cup now let him prove himself at prem level.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Finally. Hope he takes his chance. I really think we have a really good player in him and good age

Comment

"He's proved himself at championship level"

I dont agree with that. Certainly played well in the few games he featured but not enough to have proven himself at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        "He's proved himself at championship level"

I dont agree with that. Certainly played well in the few games he featured but not enough to have proven himself at that level.
        Ok maybe I should've written before that statement... 'when given the chance'
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I don't agree, I think the left back position will be resolved with a new signing today. I certainly don't believe Harry is seeing him as the man to cemment that place as his own.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I don't agree, I think the left back position will be resolved with a new signing today. I certainly don't believe Harry is seeing him as the man to cemment that place as his own.
            If that happens then Yun will probably go out on loan because of traore not leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              If that happens then Yun will probably go out on loan because of traore not leaving
              Yes fair point, although with a flat back 4 which I have to say looked miles better, than I'd rather keep Yun because of his defensive duties.
              I don't agree with redknapp playing down the fact that formations don't make a difference if you have a good players, that is nonsense.
              I'd imagine most of our defenders haven't played 3 in the middle and putting Dunne in, is a complete waste of space.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think Harry's point was that if the players don't play well (like against Spurs), then the formation makes little difference.

Comment

really talented player, hard worker, excellent tackling, good crossing and able to score goals from left back. He looks like a left back version of isla. Hope he gets a chance, i reckon he could dominate a left wing back role with his fitness.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                  X