Premier League shirt rules and the big white patch on the back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League shirt rules and the big white patch on the back

So, if it is a Premier League rule, how come Sunderland didn't have a big white patch covering the back of their shirts today?

I can't remember who said it now but my bullsh1t indicator is well into the red.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Kit questionnaire said from 2015/16 tbf

People have been looking for the Premier League ruling that proves this, but nothing yet that I'm aware of.

Get the feeling it was to brace us for the fact that Nike's kits next year will not be full hoops, regardless of the 'input' that the club was reassuring us they'd have, and that full hoops is something that the vast majority of fans feel is a key feature of a QPR kit.

This feeling is based on nothing more than a vaguely pessimistic nature.

Comment

It's a total bllocks rumour. No such rule and never has been

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
        It's a total bllocks rumour. No such rule and never has been
        Not really a rumour if the club are explicitly stating it in the questionnaire.

Not saying that the rule exists, just would like some concrete evidence one way or the other.

Comment

We didnt have this problem last time we were im the prem.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

So what did the questionnaire actually say about this PL rule then?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Not really a rumour if the club are explicitly stating it in the questionnaire.

Not saying that the rule exists, just would like some concrete evidence one way or the other.
              The concrete evidence was on the pitch today Deeps. No such rule.

I had hoped the days of the fans being lied to by the club had headed off into the sunset with Flabbio and company.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Because it's not in effect yet. Starting next season to bring the league in line with the same CL rule.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  The concrete evidence was on the pitch today Deeps. No such rule.

I had hoped the days of the fans being lied to by the club had headed off into the sunset with Flabbio and company.
                  The questionnaire said from the 15/16 season, not this season. We have a panel this year because of Nike's crappy team wear. It sounds like we'll be having a panel next year. If it is because of a new league rule, I'll be slightly irritated. If it's because of Nike and the club are just trying to soften us up with that question in the kit survey, I'll be miffed at best.

That's right, miffed. You may well look shocked at my language, but there we are, and I'm sorry, I make no apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    The questionnaire said from the 15/16 season, not this season. We have a panel this year because of Nike's crappy team wear. It sounds like we'll be having a panel next year. If it is because of a new league rule, I'll be slightly irritated. If it's because of Nike and the club are just trying to soften us up with that question in the kit survey, I'll be miffed at best.

That's right, miffed. You may well look shocked at my language, but there we are, and I'm sorry, I make no apologies.
                    Good enough, I didn't realize it doesn't come into effect until next year. I was a bit surprised that the club seemed to be feeding us a line.

By the way, your language is indeed shocking. But when you say "I'm sorry", isn't that an apology?!

Comment

Working...
                    X