Hoillet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoillet

Been slagged off by myself many of times. But thought he was quality going both ways today. Put in a great shift well done

A few weak shots at goal but apart from that looked much better and like he could beat a man or two.

Comment

Done really well I just wish he ad a great end product to his game his shooting is awful
      You Rsssssss

Comment

He did well...very well in fact.

Comment

i also give him a hard time but fair do's he fitted in nicely today with a hard working show apart from his shooting which he needs shooting for.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Very impressed with him today, well done Junior.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Put a decent shift in today, looked dangerous, keep it up Junior
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if only he had a final ball!!!!!!does the hard work but put a proper shift in today

Comment

Look at united's option at right wing back, Valencia will be dealt with I feel by a newly rejuvenated Hoilett, and with man utd's defence as poor as it is, I reckon Hoilett can only improve next game
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Perhaps, end product notwithstanding, the best he's played in a Rangers shirt. Wish he could come really good for us.

Comment

He scored 4 goals in the championship last year, and 2 goals in the Premier the year before (which given how bad we were isn't bad). He scored 7 goals in his last year at Blackburn (and played every game). He is only 24 and so with good coaching can improve.

Comment

Your best game in a Rangers shirt. Well done.

Comment

Easily the best game I have seen Junior play....quality all day.

Comment

Him & Phillips both really impressed me on the wings, both contributed to defence and attack and looked promising when they got the ball!

Comment

The problem I see with Junior is that there is rarely any end product to his runs, which usually end with either a poor cross or a scuffed shot.

It is exciting watching him take on defenders though. If only he could do a better job of taking advantage of the openings he creates. A bit like Adel, he seems to think that every run needs to end with a shot and in spite of the odd blockbuster his shooting on average is terrible.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X