Alex Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Song

With the new that Faurlin is injured again (gutted for him btw) does anyone think Redknapp would be interested in Song/ it would be worth a shot?
    The only other interested team is West Ham after Tottenham pulled out and I think he would be a qualiy signing and the type of player/ potential bargain to catch Redknapp's eye.

Liverpool strongly interested, we have no chance mate
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Interested "Yes", in with a chance "No".

Comment

West Ham in talks with him.

With Faurlin gone we need a CM, probably 2.

Song is worth breaking the bank for IMO - it's clear that this season we cannot rely on the management to win us matches, the players are gonna have to to do it themselves, and for that we need real quality.

Comment

Probably means they will let Diame go

Comment

Originally posted by Superranger View Post
            With the new that Faurlin is injured again (gutted for him btw) does anyone think Redknapp would be interested in Song/ it would be worth a shot?
            The only other interested team is West Ham after Tottenham pulled out and I think he would be a qualiy signing and the type of player/ potential bargain to catch Redknapp's eye.
            I ask him for you
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X