Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• striker situation

If Remy leaves this transfer window that'll leave us with-

Austin (seems to have become prone to injuries)

Zamora (always been prone to injuries)

Vergas (not proven in England)

So if Remy does leave, we'll definitely have to sign a striker this window. Its just too much of a risk playing up until January with these striker's. If injuries do happen I can see us with 2 strikers and no back ups or even 1 striker and no back ups. IMO we need someone who's either playing in England or has played in England (Championship or Premiership).

So who's available? Who would you sign? What about our youth player's?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Its all too little too late

ITS ALL TOO LITTLE TOO LATE,WARNOCK CAME UP WITH NO MONEY TOO SPEND AND BY THE TIME WE HAD LOST TOO MANY GAMES WE BROUGHT IN HUGHES WHO DID SAVE US IN THE FIRST SEASON
    BUT THEN IN THE SECOND SEASON HUGHES LOST THE DRESSING ROOM AND HAARY CAME IN BUT WE GOT RELEGATED

this season completely differant harry had a terrible pre season and has bought crap players like leroy fer and jorden mutch
    the only way we can go now is down even if we get hooper he can only score eight goals a seasson
    but i think warnock will get him

so i dont like to sound negative but i think the season will be a disaster,standing there at burtan i could only feel sad as i recalled stan bowles rod marsh ,dave thomas,etc now we are surrounded by

absolute ***x.....................
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
    X