No announcement yet.

3 games in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he went there Palarse had a shocking team on paper, far worse than ours and possibly one of the worst at Premiership level ever. Did an amazing job. Right for us? Don't know. For a couple of seasons quite possibly but not sure longer term. If given choice of him or 'Arry would take him all day long.

Comment

I would have loved HR to succeed in giving us a premiership side we could all be proud of. But we are as far away from that as we ever were.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        By dross, were you talking about the quality of the football? Because if you want better football Pulis wont give it to you, no chance. Just look at how Stoke played under him, hoofball rugby players.
        Mate he got manager of the season? haha

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Wow, that saved me a lot of typing Nick .............

I left Loftus Rd after Hull ( along with the majority of people there & on here ) extremely confident the team looked like giving us a realistic chance of staying up.

HR's mistake ( IMO ) @ Spuds was throwing new players into a team after they had only been here a few days , of course the other problem some of the football experts on are extremely quick to forget is that Spurs ARE in with another good chance of finishing a top 4 team again.
          As sensible posters have stated plenty of teams are going to get whooped by them this season.

Andros Townsend can't get anywhere near the first team BUT if he came back here, he would be 1st name on HR's teamsheet & we would all be queuing in South Africa RD to kiss his boots after a game.

As for last night, a bit like Man Utd giving the deadwood a run out & a chance to put themselves in the shop window .......... Doesn't excuse getting beat by players from the 4th tier of English football but it is certainly no indication of whether we can survive in the 'promised land'

When I spend my hard earned cash on watching QPR I want to see 11 blokes try as hard as they can !

I have no idea whether HR is the man to stabilise us, but I do know I watched plenty of soulless / gutless games last year SO I'm hoping for a better fighting spirit from here onwards, I won't be down for the Sunderland game so by the time I next see us play @ Old Trafford I want to see 11 blokes putting as much effort as I've had to put in to earn the £46 (plus £46 for my son )
          They should have a word with Charlie about the hard graft needed in the building trade.

I along with most I suspect don't mind getting beat just show us you care about it by running your knackers off !

RANT OVER
          Yeah agree with pretty much all of this NW. HRs big mistake was the way we set up for the spurs game. A mixture of lack of fitness from the new signings and to many new faces in the starting 11 in a tough fixture set us up for real thumping and gave reasons for HR to get all this stick......

But as for yesterday if so called premiership player's can't even muster up a single goal against a focking league 2 team then IMO it should be those embarrassments who get the stick not hide behind the manager.

Last season was all about promotion on a reasonable budget. NOT planning for the future, just bring player's in who can get us promoted, it didn't and never did matter how we played as long as we got promoted... and we did.... job done!

This season is all about building a premiership squad for now and the future and that's what we're doing and it's going to take a lot longer than 2 premiership games.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We have lacked fight , intensity , fitness and desire in the last two games and that is down to the manager

He ****ed around in pre season trying to send messages to the board and frankly he is really starting to **** me off with nothing his fault ********

End of the day he relegated us last time , got lucky with promotion and is now making a pigs ear out of this situation

I would give him till end of Sept and if no improvement he can **** off out of my club
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              We have lacked fight , intensity , fitness and desire in the last two games and that is down to the manager

He ****ed around in pre season trying to send messages to the board and frankly he is really starting to **** me off with nothing his fault ********

End of the day he relegated us last time , got lucky with promotion and is now making a pigs ear out of this situation

I would give him till end of Sept and if no improvement he can **** off out of my club
              I'd say it was for a good bit longer than the last two games W12, Wigan for PO semi 2nd leg and the PO final aside, when did we last really look like a team that cared and was willing to put themselves on the line to win a game? Every game this season has to be as important to us as the PO final or we're screwed.
              Last edited by Kevster269; 28-08-2014, 01:03 PM.
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                I'd say it was for a good bit longer than the last two games W12, Play Off final aside, when did we last really look like a team that cared and was willing to put themselves on the line to win a game?
                A think there was lot of games we looked like we cared last season although we did lack intensity which was mainly down to how we played which was dull possession football

My gripe this season is how under prepared we're ( again) and how unfit they all look , I really do wonder what HR does bar whine on sky about wanting more players
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Mate he got manager of the season? haha
                  And? He had a decent spell at palace. I just dont like the guy, I think hes a very poor manager and I would rather stick with Harry.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    And? He had a decent spell at palace. I just dont like the guy, I think hes a very poor manager and I would rather stick with Harry.
                    I wouldn't want Pulis anywhere near my club
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Pulis was dealing with championship players at Palace. Now...you could certainly say our players are championship level as well but in their own minds, they're not. Most of them have at one stage played at a top level. I think it would be a far more difficult job for a Pulis type at QPR than it was at Palace.

Comment

Last time we got promoted, we got knocked out of the League Cup at home to Rochdale and stayed up (just).

We've been here before. We'll get that 17th place....

Comment

God, I wish I could a shot of that 'blind optimism' stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X