Lumping it Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumping it Forward

Just sitting here thinking about Spurs and last night and we to me looked a better side in both Games when Bobby came on gave us a presence up top and we started hitting it long

Its not pretty but needs must at the moment cant see us turning Sunderland over playing pretty football so perhaps its time to mix it up, turn the opposition around and rough them up but some wont like that

Pulis Pulis Pulis....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Pulis Pulis Pulis....
      Think pulis has got an unfair rep for a long ball merchant . He does the best with what he's got and at stoke that's what he had . Palace played attractive attacking football last year and were a breath of fresh air . If it was a straight fight between tp and hr I know who I'd rather have and it wouldn't be out current "manager"

Comment

If you want a manager to establish you in the prem and get the best out of a group of players then he is the man.. If we lose on Saturday, I'd ditch HR and get Pulis in.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          If you want a manager to establish you in the prem and get the best out of a group of players then he is the man.. If we lose on Saturday, I'd ditch HR and get Pulis in.
          Agree

Comment

However, it is just 100% never going to happen.. we will either win on Saturday and IMO it will paper over the cracks of HR once again or we will lose again and Fernandes will come out and talk about stability again with Harry.

Comment

For the time being we have Loic Remy, possibly the best striker outside the top 7, and rather than play to his strengths you want to base our strategy around a guy who is only ever fit for 20 minutes and looked crap in the Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                For the time being we have Loic Remy, possibly the best striker outside the top 7, and rather than play to his strengths you want to base our strategy around a guy who is only ever fit for 20 minutes and looked crap in the Championship?
                Exactly this.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2