is sunderland a must win game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is sunderland a must win game

i think a draw is vital because man u will turn us over leaving ud with.1 pt and bottom after 4
    R's

We are already bottom. However I agree with you......should aim for 3 points, but it will be difficult.

Comment

Yes because otherwise we are then relying on beating top half sides away to have any chance later on. It will also help with confidence going into United away, who are not unbeatable

Comment

Yep. No ifs or buts.

Comment

We pretty much always loose to Spurs and United away, first three home games of Hull, Sunderland & Stoke we really needed 7 points from but would take 4 at the moment until we are up and running.

Comment

i will be gutted if we lose to sunderland especially if harry plays 3 at back
            R's

Comment

No, it's a must not lose game.

Comment

Is it a record to nominate the THIRD match out of THIRTY EIGHT as a MUST WIN GAME?!!!

What if we lose? Are we automatically relegated? If not, then it is NOT a must win game!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Never felt confident about Sunderland game, no matter how we'd have done beforehand. I expect we'll break our goals duck, but sadly our points quest will prove fruitless. Don't even ask about Burton, we're unfortunately going to have a mens horribalis, expect things will turn for the better in September.
                  That's the end of the weather forecast.

Comment

An absolute 'must win' if ever there was one.
                    We must beat teams like Hull and Sunderland at Loftus Rd, for we have seen that we cannot rely on our lot to try and get a point at places like Spurs, let alone win.
                    If we lose to Sunderland on Saturday, then the writing on the wall will be plain enough for me to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X