• 3-5-2

I hate it..... Really do.

it shows 3-0 down stick yo 442
    You Rsssssss

Comment

sorry to 442
      You Rsssssss

Comment

No one knows what the **** is going on and the responsibility for that lies with the coaches . Absolutly ****ing ridiculous what are these ***** doing on the training ground all week because today's instructions must be " go out , stand around, don't challenge anyone , don't pressurise , don't look busy and get in their face . This really is a joke and it shows on the bench too . Why isn't redknapp up screaming at these ***** ? Is this an acceptable level of effort ? Is it ****

Comment

Your bang on mate what's going on I see the first half on a stream bloody turned it off after 3 if we want remy to stay on this performance I bet he can't wait to get out the club and what's wrong with Charlie?
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Your bang on mate what's going on I see the first half on a stream bloody turned it off after 3 if we want remy to stay on this performance I bet he can't wait to get out the club and what's wrong with Charlie?
            I think its too much charlie is the problem. Half our players look in a daze ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Hamstring apparantly . No idea how bad . If remy gets a chance he will probably put it away . Troaore and dunn are getting destroyed but rather than seeing that and trying to do something about it EVERYONE of our " experts" sit on the bench looking gormless . Have some pride Ffs

Comment

Cheers mate I can't believe they just motionless on the bench sorry to say but I would out dunne and try yun plus stick to 4 at the back we might aswell go for Dawson and it's against my better judgement hope we put up a fight in the 2nd half
                You Rsssssss

Comment

dunne cannot play 3 at the back. we need pace there in the lcb. I dont care if they are right footed or not, onuoha has come on and has been solid second half
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I don't mind losing to a good club, but how many of there goals are quality? The second Chadli goal was completely unmarked at our 6. How is that possible if theres 3CB's in the box?

Comment

I'm of the opinion 3-5-2 is a flawed system. Who actually plays it in the prem, apart from Man Utd?

We haven't got time to p!ss about experimenting with a new system, we need to go back to basics. We're trying to incorporate new players in a new system in a different league. It's too much.

Forget all this bowlarks about '3-5-2 is a fluid system' or 'we must get a number ten', only hard graft and counter-attacking football will help us right now.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well away from home at big clubs surely it should effectively be five at the back. Our cavaliar style flattered to deceive st home to hull but decent sides in this league will rip thru us with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          I'm of the opinion 3-5-2 is a flawed system. Who actually plays it in the prem, apart from Man Utd?

We haven't got time to p!ss about experimenting with a new system, we need to go back to basics. We're trying to incorporate new players in a new system in a different league. It's too much.

Forget all this bowlarks about '3-5-2 is a fluid system' or 'we must get a number ten', only hard graft and counter-attacking football will help us right now.
                          Hard to disagree with that after what we watched today!

Comment

Far too open today. Four at the back, five across the middle and make it difficult for the oppo.

Comment

Working...
                            X