Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Paul Furlong.>Do Chelsea Fans Know Who he Is??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qblockpete
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 22186

    #1

    Paul Furlong.>Do Chelsea Fans Know Who he Is??

    He got a better reception from our fans, which prompted the announcer to dig us out over Peter Crouch. Saying for QPR player, but Chelsea ticket holder

    If I was part of the Chelsea hierachy, I would have been embarrassed
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
  • Robsondinho
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 12697

    #2
    I thought the stadium announcer had a few digs at us through the night.
    @chrisrobson9

    Comment

    • Paladinooo
      Banned
      • Mar 2009
      • 872

      #3
      Did you notice whilst Furlong was doing his lap the announcer who was walking with him held the microphone into the crowd to try and amplify the claps from the chelsea fans. He didn't do that when they got to our end. He didn't need to!

      Comment

      • BuzsakyIsGod

        #4
        Originally posted by w12chris
        I thought the stadium announcer had a few digs at us through the night.
        He did, have to say those banners LOL

        Comment

        • MYU
          Administrator
          • Mar 2009
          • 43466

          #5
          I have that on video, will be up tonight.

          Our fans couldn't have been any better, well done to all.

          Comment

          • Half Empty
            Apprentice
            • Mar 2009
            • 156

            #6
            What did the announcer say about Peter Crouch? must have missed that when singing "There's only one Furlong" till I lost my voice! Was a very unexpected but welcome suprise when he was brought out...then depressed me slightly as it dawned upon me that he was the last truley great striker we had at the club!!
            Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

            Comment

            • BennyBoyRs
              I like 'Lone' time
              • Mar 2009
              • 13695

              #7
              I missed all the half-time fun as I was ringside watching the punch up between two Reangers fans on the lower consourse.
              Your mum would love me...

              Comment

              • BuzsakyIsGod

                #8
                Originally posted by Half Empty
                What did the announcer say about Peter Crouch? must have missed that when singing "There's only one Furlong" till I lost my voice! Was a very unexpected but welcome suprise when he was brought out...then depressed me slightly as it dawned upon me that he was the last truley great striker we had at the club!!

                He said Peter Crouch ex QPR player but has a ST at Chelsea something on the lines of that.

                Comment

                • Paladinooo
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 872

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cait.
                  He said Peter Crouch ex QPR player but has a ST at Chelsea something on the lines of that.
                  Ex QPR player, lifelong Chelsea season ticket holder.

                  Comment

                  • Youvebeenrangered
                    CCG
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7293

                    #10
                    Great reception for a fantastic player and man. Nothing more than he deserved absolute legend!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

                    Comment

                    • BuzsakyIsGod

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Paladinooo
                      Ex QPR player, lifelong Chelsea season ticket holder.
                      Thats it! Thanks ;D

                      Comment

                      Working...