Amit and Gianni Before The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit and Gianni Before The Game

It was really good to see before the game Amit and Gianni chatting to fans while qpr fans were queing to go into the Shed End. They must have mingled with fans for about 10 minutes and great too see they got a great reception. I often read negative stuff on this board about Gianni, but many (if not all) were applauding him and Amit Bhattia

Last night made me proud to be a QPR fan.

Lots of possitive things to be taken from last night. I really do hope we can take this forward to the rest of the season.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Lets hope so, games like this seem to give the fans some kind of unity. I'm guessing both of them would have enjoyed it too, plus Lakeshmi who was also at the game.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I couldn't see Abramovich, or anyone else for that matter, doing it - Good on 'em.

Comment

Your right, he wouldn't.

Hopefully, this gives us the kick start we all need.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I was a few minutes late in the ground, so missed all that and don't have it on camera, tried to find them during the game but couldn't see them. To many Rangers fans trying to get into the ground, blame them

Comment

Some are trying to insinuate, it was only to Amit.

They both got the same kind of reception.

Ones that were there, would have seen it.

Anyway, roll on Barnsley

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                It was really good to see before the game Amit and Gianni chatting to fans while qpr fans were queing to go into the Shed End. They must have mingled with fans for about 10 minutes and great too see they got a great reception. I often read negative stuff on this board about Gianni, but many (if not all) were applauding him and Amit Bhattia

It's only a tiny minority mainly on the Indy R's site and QPR Report's board, that look to be ultra critical about GP.

Some have there reasons which is fair enough and I have mine.

I have no real idea why people mock GP he is very popular with most of the fan base , loves the club and has worked miracles over the past few years.

I also really like Amit yesterday would have shown them both what a fantastic and friendly fan base we have.

Unless of course they were walking down the Broadway at around 10 ish whilst Rangers were attacking Chelsea

URRRSSSSS
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Maybe last night would have whet the appetite of Mittal....

Comment

Think the clapping was for Amit. If Paladini had walked round the pitch by himself he'd not have got the same reaction. FACT

Comment

I was there, It was for both Amit and Gianni. I think it was really good of them to take the time and do that..Some would much rather of been having a nice drink and a chat inside
                      Last edited by BigShark; 24-09-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I was there, It was for both Amit and Gianni
                        Only because they were walking together. I clapped, how the hell do you know who I was clapping for? I wasn't clapping Gianni that's for sure. If Gianni had any balls he should have walked round by himself instead of hiding behind Amit. But that's the sort of man he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                          Think the clapping was for Amit. If Paladini had walked round the pitch by himself he'd not have got the same reaction. FACT
                          Probably would of, he got a standing ovation at the Player of the Year dinner two years ago.

FACT
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

You may not, but you cant talk for all fans that were there

Comment

You may not, but you cant talk for all fans that were there
                              And neither can you.

Comment

Working...
                              X