Alvaro Gonzalez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvaro Gonzalez

Queens Park Rangers are the latest side to be linked with Uruguayan international Alvaro Gonzalez by the Italian press.

The 29-year-old seems to be headed out of Italian capital club Lazio and has reportedly already caught the eye of Southampton and West Ham.

Gonzalez played an important role in Uruguay's World Cup campaign, which will have put him the shop window.

According to Lalaziosiamonoi.it, QPR are considering making a move before the transfer window closes.

The site believes that the West London outfit have been attracted by Gonzalez's international experience plus his versatility.

Capable of playing in the middle or on either wing, Gonzalez is the kind of midfielder that can be invaluable for a side suffering from the wear and tear of a Premier League campaign.

SEE ALSO: Southampton and West Ham tracking Lazio midfielder

It is generally agreed that Gonzalez is worth around £5 million, but Lazio are yet to put a formal valuation on him.

Gonzalez is currently back in his homeland on compassionate leave due to family problems, but he is expected back in Italy soon to resolve his future.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Worried about the family problems. Don't want another Diakite situation.

Comment

Alvaro Gonzalez

Queens Park Rangers are reportedly interested in signing Lazio utility man Alvaro Gonzalez this summer...

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014...o-midfielder/?

Comment

Too late so as summer ended 2 weeks ago

Comment

Working...
        X