It is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen the R's fan who walks around in his bare feet at Marble Arch, wtf he also had his toe nails painted blue and white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Good old Ben. Did he have his sax with him?

Comment

saxbend legend !
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Ben is a great guy. Loads think he is a tad odd because of his bare feet thing but I say each to their own. Hes a normal guy, nice fella.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes saxbend. A bit of a maverick but seems a nice bloke. If you haven't seen his Karaoke BZ video on youtube where have you been for the last ten weeks.

Comment

What does Saxbend mean btw?

Comment

Probably mockup of his name and the saxophone thing?: Saxophone playing Ben Donnelly
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

One of those geezers on lfw that has fallen in to the trap of thinking its cool to mock the users of this site. Ironic when lfw had a thread mocking him before he signed up and a few of them backtracked on their original opinion.

Comment

He also runs a big QPR fans facebook group. Never met him myself but rather admire his dedication to the shoeless style!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    One of those geezers on lfw that has fallen in to the trap of thinking its cool to mock the users of this site. Ironic when lfw had a thread mocking him before he signed up and a few of them backtracked on their original opinion.
                    It is a shame there seems to be this inter-forum snobbery that goes on. I try and foster good relations by being on three of the forums. I noticed facto is sometimes over on lfw as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      Probably mockup of his name and the saxophone thing?: Saxophone playing Ben Donnelly
                      Nice one. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        It is a shame there seems to be this inter-forum snobbery that goes on. I try and foster good relations by being on three of the forums. I noticed facto is sometimes over on lfw as well.
                        Agree with you Croydon. I'm on both and there seems to be a weird obsession of 'fantasy island' amongst some of the users on lfw. Must all stem from a time before i joined this forum but isn't it time some of them left it in the past.

Comment

Agree with you Croydon. I'm on both and there seems to be a weird obsession of 'fantasy island' amongst some of the users on lfw. Must all stem from a time before i joined this forum but isn't it time some of them left it in the past.
                          the days of qblockpete spreading Paladini's "rumours" / leaks are gone but this forum still tends to be a little less critical than the others when it comes to assessing sources of info on new transfers etc

Comment

Yes, it probably is only a few. Shame as there is some really funny posters over there. Discodroid is hilarious as is that Fulham poster.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                              saxbend legend !
                              No sax but yes had an away shirt with saxdend on the back.
                              I had to laugh as the bloke I was with said "look at this nutter" to which I pee'd myself laughing once I realised this person of hear say was real!
                              I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Working...
                              X