Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I'll be moaned at for promoting a rival site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'll be moaned at for promoting a rival site...

...but...

This post for me should be read by all Rangers fans. It's completely true and something I hope returns to LR.

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=40245
    Your mum would love me...

totally agree with that, its quite embarassing

saying that, if they still play **** after cheering them on all game, then i wont be complaining when the boo boys come out. but we need to really get behind the team during the game, sometimes its so quiet

Comment

It's a vicious cirlce though. If they don't play well, we don't create an atmousphere.

If we don't create an atmousphere, they won't be a pumped up.

The crowd is the 12th man. We need to take responsibility for the matchday experience too. Win or lose, LR is a far more enjoyable place when the crowd are in full voice.

Comment

Good post.

Funny that another QPR site should be viewed as a 'rival' site. We're all QPR. It's a shame some might see it otherwise and that things get out of hand sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
          Good post.

Funny that another QPR site should be viewed as a 'rival' site. We're all QPR. It's a shame some might see it otherwise and that things get out of hand sometimes.
          Unfortunately that's how it is. A few from that site love to #### this one off and try to find ways to have a pop at Pete.

Personally, I like that site. Just can't stand the petty swipes from some posters.

Comment

Yeah i agree with the lad..
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              ...but...

This post for me should be read by all Rangers fans. It's completely true and something I hope returns to LR.

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=40245
              I completely agree, a very good post, thanks for sharing it with us.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Benny - ah I didn't know that, I don't really follow all that. For me, this site is a lot of fun, I don't take rumours too seriously and throw my toys out of the pram if they don't come to fruition. The only things I potentially don't lke about sites are when comments made can have genuine an serious implications.

Either way, I do hope we don't resort to negativity on Saturday if we aren't doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                  Benny - ah I didn't know that, I don't really follow all that. For me, this site is a lot of fun, I don't take rumours too seriously and throw my toys out of the pram if they don't come to fruition. The only things I potentially don't lke about sites are when comments made can have genuine an serious implications.

Either way, I do hope we don't resort to negativity on Saturday if we aren't doing well.
                  Please note, I did say a 'few' as there are many more posters over there who are there to discuss thing to do with QPR, just as there are on here. No site is perfect, but some are less enjoyable due to the cliques and insults. I just don't like not feeling welcome just because you associated with another site or person. Don't get me wrong, it's part of life, but you'd think some people have commited war crimes by the way fellow posters treat them.

Comment

Agree with poster. It’s our job as fans/Supports to get behind the team. There are enough people outside of this club whiling to knock us at every opportunity. We don’t need the emery within.

I just don’t get the booing. No matter how bad things are it just won’t help the team.

All together now “ WE ALL FOLLOW THE RANGERS OVER LAND AND SEA……………AND LEICESTER
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Anonther thing Benny:

Why should you been moaned at! Your not promoting another site your spreading a positive few shared by many!....
                      Blimmin hell our fans are so divided so what if you mention another site, at the end of the day anyone who comments about it on here just means there reading it on this site!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                        Anonther thing Benny:

Why should you been moaned at! Your not promoting another site your spreading a positive few shared by many!....
                        Blimmin hell our fans are so divided so what if you mention another site, at the end of the day anyone who comments about it on here just means there reading it on this site!
                        In fairness, it's not so much from here. I don't remember ever seeing anyone from here slate dot.org (I may be wrong?), but a few of their posters have this nasty obsession with ours. 'Fantasy Island' is the most amusing as there are rumours on all sites, but being that Pete runs this one, it makes it more of a target. I don't think the off-field events have helped in the relations between our fans and this is just one of many ways of some fans finding a way to let off steam.

Hopefully things are starting to change for then better. The bitchyness has calmed down and a fair few of us, although differing in opinions seem to now be united in the fact that at the end of the day...we all support QPR.

Comment

Working...
                        X