Good and bad business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good and bad business

Leaving us out of this one, as of now which Prem sides do you honestly think have improved their squads? And which look a bit exposed this term?

Swansea dodgy
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Southampton - ravaged

Comment

Wba look suspect

Comment

All bar Saints

Comment

Aston Villa may get problems this year.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

man city look rough
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Saints have copped a f1sting......dry...... both arms.

Comment

I think Stoke look a very steady side (hatred for Hughes aside) and I fancy then for 8th spot tbh.

Swansea look poor & I think their seemingly sentimental appointment of Monk may come back & bite em in the ar$e.

Palace will struggle IMO. For the most part they have a very poor side (Damien Delaney starting games ffs!) and Pulis worked wonders last season to rescue them from almost certain relegation, just don't think he'll manage to do so again - they'll be sussed out IMO.

Hull have a very good squad this year, but I think any sort of run in the Europa League could see em struggle in the PL as we have seen numerous times before with sides entering Europe for the first time.

Villa & WBA both look weak and think they'll be in the relegation mix with us, Leicester, Burnley & the aforementioned Swansea & Palace.

Not sure what to make of Wet Spam. Terribly boring side, but Allardyce certainly knows how to stay up in this league & does get results.

THink Soton, despite their sales, will be fine. Nowhere near their performances last year of course, but I doubt they'll be in a relegation scrap come May.

Near enough touched on most of the bottom half sides, so enough of my drivel
                  Last edited by MattyRangers; 07-08-2014, 10:39 PM.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Liverpool.

Seen i time and time again, there is always one club that decides to buy a whole new team ina transfer window and ends up in the shyte.

weather it was us two years ago, spurs last year it always happens.

can see rogers getting the sack. may lump a score on it.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Villa must surely drop this year, they've been poop for the past few seasons and always just scrape by.

Comment

A lot of teams look like they'll battle relegation this year

QPR
                        Leicester
                        Burnley
                        Stoke
                        Aston Villa
                        Palace
                        Hull
                        Newcastle
                        Southampton
                        WBA

All look like they could all have a relegation scrap so it's
                        Good company.
                        Our squad is much better then most of these
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

a helluva lot of iffs right now. It's always worth looking at a club where all is not well behind the scenes. From what I hear there is a lot of understandable discontent at Sotton. Same goes for Villa, manager hanging by a thread. I think Palace may find the honeymoon is over. When you think about it there are at least 12 clubs who could be in the dogfight this year, ie half the field.

My only real worry for us is that I still can't see how whoever ends up at the sharp end - hopefully Remy + Chas or AN Other - is going to get service. We have to create more this time round. Even assuming a fit and up for it AT, we're still short in that department and there isn't much sign of real pace going forward. Still time....

Comment

Pulis will keep Palace up IMO. Their squad is ****, mind.

Southampton still have a lot of buying to do and a history of spending wisely, I wouldn't be surprised if they were comfortable again this year.

Stoke could do well & IMO Bojan might be deal of the summer. I know he gets hate round here but Hughes ain't a bad manager at all.

It all depends on who comes in and who gets injured though. There's a good 4/5 clubs that could be finished if they get unlucky...

Comment

The ones in trouble I think, will be Burnley, they got very,very lucky with injuries last year , the Premier League will expose their squad strength. WBA, sh1t manager and squad. Villa, Senderos and Joke Hole!!!!!!! say no more . Palarse 2nd season syndrome and lastly and no-one seems to mention them, Dull City, ended the season on a terrible run.

Comment

Working...
                              X