Fer Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Hey, c'mon. My info is normally (very debateable, sometimes well wide of the mark, also quite often nonsense, but sometimes - abeit rarely) spot on.
    fair play dazzler. I like ribbing you but all in good faith of course. Childish bants

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
      Can't really see the coincidence tbh. How can a QPR fan not know an estate agent and footballers need to use estate agents, bound to happen eventually lol
      You honestly don't see the coincidence in that we've been heavily linked to Fer, he's been very much talked about on here and you turn around and say 'my sister's just sold him a house'.... really???

But like I said I'm a believer and I'm just pointing out why there might be doubters!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Im presuming it was house brought in a day cos he was at the world cup, and then on honeymoon till the day before yesterday. I just dont believe a word of it.
        By the way. You can lose money on houses in london if you panic buy, as well as guaranteed earn you know.
        It's a player out of the country for what ever reason , a London prem club comes in for him he tells his agent I want 40k a week and wants to live in Chelsea or Wherever for 3=4m the club and his agent aquire a list for his arrival London to discuss terms ect that's how it's done . exactly what Spurs did for Gary Liniker after he told them he wanted a property near Lords as I said I don't know lf has happened but that's how it's done , in an event like that you can't lose out due to surveys you have carried out if anthing goes tlts up with the property you sue the Surveyor
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-08-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Fer is newly married... like any young moneyed couple they're buying a house in London. I wouldn't read too much into it even if it's true.

Comment

Another F.O.S thread
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              fair play dazzler. I like ribbing you but all in good faith of course. Childish bants
              Goes with the territory. All good fun fella.

Comment

I honestly don't think he is coming. Our interest in him goes back at least two or three weeks. It was stated that Norwich are asking too much money, and since they don't really want to sell him, I can't see why they would budge on that (unless he has a release clause). We have signed Mutch so are no longer desperate to sign him. The rumours on twitter are that Saville are interested

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  I honestly don't think he is coming. Our interest in him goes back at least two or three weeks. It was stated that Norwich are asking too much money, and since they don't really want to sell him, I can't see why they would budge on that (unless he has a release clause). We have signed Mutch so are no longer desperate to sign him. The rumours on twitter are that Saville are interested
                  I would have thought he's a little too old for Jimmy
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

A good player on Fifa.

Comment

I have never posted a rumour or pretended to be ITK on here. What I do know though is that my sister is an estate agent in London and sold a house to Fer and his new wife today. Make of that what you will ....
                      Does your sister follow football- how did she know Leroy Fer was someone worth mentioning?

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
                        Does your sister follow football- how did she know Leroy Fer was someone worth mentioning?
                        Been a QPR season ticket holder for 10 years at least. Big football fan.

Comment

Fair play, I wouldn't have recognised him even if he was wearing the yellow and green shirt
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            Hey, c'mon. My info is normally (very debateable, sometimes well wide of the mark, also quite often nonsense, but sometimes - abeit rarely) spot on.
                            Your info is pony, simples.

Comment

What exactly is she wearing right now?
                              Oops, sorry, wrong site!.....

Comment

Working...
                              X