Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    *Tough Enus
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• no i doubt it Ted

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
        if we kept him untill christmas ...
        I'm quite illogically confident of this actually happening, fingers crossed.
        Could make all the difference between a promotion push and a downward spiral.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

if we kept him untill christmas and then sold him for ten million he could well get a lot of games on the bench making poulter really play hard to keep his place
          Totally agree with Ted. Reject all offers, make him stay and be on the bench to get the best out of Polter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Don't worry mate I'm going on one, the geezers a knob & has no positive comments to make at all, village idiot.
            Come down and say it face to face,
            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Come down and say it face to face,
              I meen it mate, there is no reason for you to be a can't, if you want it I am game other wise
              You Rsssssss

Comment

• Sorry mods but am wild with this geeza, he doesn't know who he is farking with to be honest
                You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  I meant an enforced holiday from this forum - unless you start reigning in these kind of remarks.
                  Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Be careful with the butch attitude Stanley. It'll turn Matty on
                  That's fine by me Rich

Comment

• the real reason why charlie austin wont go to newcastle

I have a mate that works for austin bricks,and charlie actually talks to his dad who relays everything onto
                    his mates
                    the only reason why the voting for him going to newcastle was suspended was hundreds of thousands were
                    put on the transfer going ahead but most was being put in the same area
                    thatcham newbury hungerford kintsbury aldermaston,which told the bookies that these rumours must have come from the austin family

BUT THE REALITY IS THE FEE IS NOT JUST 15 MILLION ITS ALSO ANOTHER TWO MILLION WHEN HE GETS HIS FIRST CAP
                    WHICH IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

But newcastle wont pay more than 14 million with no add ons

so the most likely event that i can see is that we keep him untill the christmas transfer window and get about 8 million for him
                    which will still serve us as ok because by christmas i expect to see us 12 points clear of the division
                    WHICH PUTS US INTO A POSITION TO OFFER CHARLIE A FABULOUS CONTRACT WHICK KEEPS HIM AT QPR FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• I just looked at the betting ted me ol mate, newcastle are still favourite's to sign charlie @ 1/3 on, villa is 4/1. I can't see him going to anyother club only either them 2 or he will stay till January
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

I have a mate that works for austin bricks,and charlie actually talks to his dad who relays everything onto
                        his mates
                        the only reason why the voting for him going to newcastle was suspended was hundreds of thousands were
                        thatcham newbury hungerford kintsbury aldermaston,which told the bookies that these rumours must have come from the austin family

BUT THE REALITY IS THE FEE IS NOT JUST 15 MILLION ITS ALSO ANOTHER TWO MILLION WHEN HE GETS HIS FIRST CAP

so the most likely event that i can see is that we keep him untill the christmas transfer window and get about 8 million for him
                        which will still serve us as ok because by christmas i expect to see us 12 points clear of the division
                        WHICH PUTS US INTO A POSITION TO OFFER CHARLIE A FABULOUS CONTRACT WHICK KEEPS HIM AT QPR FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS
                        Sounds like a plan...

Comment

• yeah yeah yeah yeash

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

his mates

I'd take that Austin until January then let him leave for what'll we can possibly get, than let him leave on the cheap now but I've a feeling our board will cave in and sell for less than £15M
                            I think Charlie until January will see us up at the t end, and who knows he may even see it through,
                            Maybe it's wishful thinking because I feel Charlie is on his way, Villa have loads of dosh to spend and think they are about to come calling,

Comment

• we must get the full wack for him else keep and have a good go at the league got to be worth a gamble

Comment

• The original poster is spot on with telling mates etc. that is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X