Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Well keep your mouth shut then & you might make some sense.
    ###### to you
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• in

in 55 seasons of following qpr this season we have the most mightiest squad ever except for venables 82 and jagos
      72 in this division,certainly better than the other promotionm squads and currently if you consider that useless brentford
      got in the top six last season,if our manager can get this squad performing we could get automatic
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• is gerry francis comming or not

nothing in the papers to subggest if he has accepted coaching roll at qpr i hope he does rejoin the team

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
          in 55 seasons of following qpr this season we have the most mightiest squad ever except for venables 82 and jagos
          72 in this division,certainly better than the other promotionm squads and currently if you consider that useless brentford
          got in the top six last season,if our manager can get this squad performing we could get automatic
          I have my doubts ted to be honest, the team still looks a bit lazy. Just when the proper games start we will have a good team, I just wish the charlie, matty, and fer future was decided by now so we know where we stand
          You Rsssssss

Comment

• dont know

dont know harry boy,i somehow feel very confident if we can get off to a good start then who knows what we can achieve

More...

Comment

• Rumours are he's opted for a cinnamon roll instead

Comment

• erm

yes please

More...

Comment

Well keep your mouth shut then & you might make some sense.
                  No need for uncalled for comments like that, unless you fancy a little holiday.

Comment

• i trully feel that austin will stay now

if we kept him untill christmas and then sold him for ten million he could well get a lot of games on the bench
                    making poulter really play hard to keep his place
                    certainly there is not a chance that phillips will go,the ten million price tag has frightened everyone off,do you guys agree will charlie stay

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      No need for uncalled for comments like that, unless you fancy a little holiday.
                      Don't worry mate I'm going on one, the geezers a knob & has no positive comments to make at all, village idiot.

Comment

Don't worry mate I'm going on one, the geezers a knob & has no positive comments to make at all, village idiot.
                        He hasn't really been negative on this thread so there is no need to be like that towards him.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I meant an enforced holiday from this forum - unless you start reigning in these kind of remarks.

Comment

I meant an enforced holiday from this forum - unless you start reigning in these kind of remarks.
                            Be careful with the butch attitude Stanley. It'll turn Matty on
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I knew what you ment! Lol

Comment

• Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X