Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Give joey the player/manager IMO, he could really motivate the team. And get this clown Ramsey out
    The more I think of it i think Barton might just work to kick the plsyers into gear.

Comment

• I have often wondered what also, let's give him a full preseason in the role before we judge him, I think the board didn't want to spend money with HR in charge?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

• warnock

warnock would get the rangers fireing on all cylinders,adel would play center forward and score in every game,

ITS YIPPADY DO DAH DIPPADDY DAY WEVE GOT CHRIS RAMSEY AND WE HOPE HES NOT GAY
        HE MAY BE A CROSS DRESSER BUT THATS PRETTY COOL HE ISNT A MANAGER THE MAN IS A FOOL
        THEYVE HYPNOTISED HIM AND HE THINKS HES A MANAGER HIS SHIRTS ARE BEN SHERMAN AND HIS JEANS ARE BY WRANGLER
        FIRE TESTICLED WARNOCK A MAN WHOSE GOT BALLS,HES GOING TO THROW RAMSEY OVER NIAGRA FALLS
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Im hearing

Californian hoop im hearing he blocked harry redknapps defoe transfer which was to send harry boy right off his head,it was the only ever time that harry failed to get any of his targetts
          thats why im hearing that harry boy walked,or limped

More...

Comment

• pearce

pearce is a tough guy but i think we need more than just tough warnock is the only manager who can get adel scoring goals

More...

Comment

• From W Downs jnr Fernandes agreed with Redknapp a list of said quality players to choose from . Did he then listen to Ferdinand ?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                The more I think of it i think Barton might just work to kick the plsyers into gear.
                This!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• its difficult

its difficult to really grasp what exactly does go on sometimes in football,who is resposable for ramsey as manager

More...

Comment

• At the time, it was a case of Sherwood or Ramsey, 99% of this site went for Ramsey.

Defoe has also been dog at Sunderland, 90k on a 2.5 year contract? Bullet dodged

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      pearce is a tough guy but i think we need more than just tough warnock is the only manager who can get adel scoring goals
                      How many did he score under Warnock in the premiership? 1 maybe

Comment

• we

we saw how adel scorerd nineteen goals in the championship,the goals are the same size,i dont know why qpr dont play adel as a joint striker with charlie
                        adels only problem in the prem is that its difficult to get near enough to the goal to strike
                        what can we lose by starting with aduardo and charlie,and bringing adel on for the last twenty mins to play up front,i dont think we can let bobby play up front any more because he only scored two goals all season,he just cant finish off enough chances

More...

Comment

• warnock

warnock is descendent of the people that lived in scandiavia,if he returned to qpr he would wear a full viking suit of armour,and scream and shout,and get the madness
                          that we associate with insanity,then we will crush all teams that stand before us

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

More...

Comment

• What do we have to do to get rid of ramsey

We all know hes a lovely bloke but hes gonna take us down,can anybody out there tell the chairmen to get him out of here i cant take anymore of his word perfect interveiws
                            whereby he sounds like he actually knows what hes doing

TONY FERNANDES PLEASE SAVE US WE ARE ALL SORRY WE CALLED HARRY BOY SO MANY NAMES

GET RID OF THIS IDIOT,NO MORE PLEASE NO MORE

WOULD U PUT MARK 3 CORTINA ENGINES IN ALL YOUR JET PLANES IF NOT THEN PLEASE REMOVE THIS TOTAL NINCOMPOOP

More...

Comment

• This is a silly post Ted, and I dare say you know it. We were going down under Harry and I think the board have taken the view that we were probably going down whoever they appointed. I don't think they wanted to rush into things this time and I think they have finally accepted that a total restructuring is needed if we're going to be truly competitive. So poor Chris Ramsay is taking the flack whilst this process begins and if it means we're relegated, as it looks pretty nailed on that we are, then so be it. You can't fault him for effort or trying even so, under incredibly difficult circumstances. I think we should cut him some slack and get behind him instead of continually slating him.

Comment

• WELL

WELL IVE JUST READ WHAT LES FERDINAND HAS SAID

that he is in for the whole season,its not his fault because its someone elses team,but im getting totally terrified of what is going to happen to the rangers

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X