We Are The People.....

Comment

• Ha ha Teddy boy.

Love how people bite to his posts

Comment

• Good breakfast down there.

Comment

• ok

ok harry the chelsea game is the third consequetive game that we have shown spirit i really feel we could beat man city if we could only get forward a bit more
          the stats at chelsea are 65 per cent in chelseas favour this shows how we still spend too much time letting teams come at us putting us under the cosh
          its not rocket science harry boy,we need to start with zamora and austin up front,also let hoilett start
          then on the 60th minute bring on vargus and maybe matty phillips
          dont be frightened to attack harry boy,we need to finish above burnley liecester sunderland and villa we need to get more positive in our home games approach,let us realise that we already have two wins,so theres no reason why we cant win ten home games this season

BUT BASICALLY HARRY THE WHOLE SIDE LOOK TO BE ON THE UP AND UP THAT PENALTY WAS RIDICULOUS,ITS SUCH A SHAME IT RUINED THE WHOLE GAME SO MORE OF THE SAME AGAINST MAN CITY
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• villa could be a good role model for us

a little time a go they received five defeats on the bounce but there manager ,was defiant,and now they seem to be flying

SO IM PREDICTING THAT QPR BEAT EVERTON AWAY FROM HOME TO DELIVER OUR FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON

More...

Comment

• qpr 4th best home record in prem

well we are terrfying at home weve scored more home goals than all of the prem sides excepting four we3 in front of liverpool arsenal and spurs and with leroy fer coming into goals ans eduardo vargos soon to be hitting a few wew trully trullly have a great chance of staying in the prem
              i can send love to harry boy a man ive always secretly loved and respected
              i believe glen hoddle has played a big part in this successsfull run
              but we needed harry i think a top eight finish is very much on the cards,harry made a terrible mistake playing rio who should never play again in a qpr shirt
              hes finished,but harry did accept that,so knowbodies peerfect, i predict we will get a 30 million pound bid for xcharlie austin but we cant affords to take it charlie is qpr at the moment hes the finest striker in the country
              we couldnt pay charlie enough to stay at qpr but before we lose him on a free transfer we must totally rebuild qpr so that we have some sort of chance of doing what we set out to do which is quite simply to stay in the ptrem for the next consequetive thirty seasons
              the prem ticks all the boxes,its just the most sensational division

MAKE NO MISTAKE WE WILL MURDER EVERTON 2-0 GOALS FROM VAREGOS AND LEROY FER WILL BE ENOUGH THEYVE ONLY WON TWICE THIS SEASN AT HOME AND ARE ON A BAD RUN WHERE AS WE ARE ON FIRE,YOU WITNESSED ONCE MORE HOW HARRY NEARLY LOST THE BURNLEY HOME GAME BY STAYING IN HIS OWN HALF FOR TOO LONG

HARRY BOY YOU MUST LEARN TO ATTACK THESE SIDES,BELIEVE IN GETTING LEROY FER AND JORDON MUTCH INTO STRIKING POSITIONS AND THE REST IS HISTORY,WE MUST GET GOALS GOALS AND MORE GOALS

LOVE YOU HARRY BOY NOW GO OUT THERE AND DO THE NECCESSARY LETS GIVE THESE EVERTONIANS THE OLD COCKNEY ONE TWO

More...

Comment

• Ted, Villa are sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• we wish you a merry christmas and i big broken nose

northolt stormtroopers a brigade will be out in force on boxing day,and any qpr fans on here who want to expect the troops please com along and do so
                  the venue is well known to everybody so just come along and sing a song

More...

Comment

• Moved off the QPR forum. Frankly I'm not sure why I didn't delete the thread all together. In future Ted, all such pointless and nonsensical threads will just fade into thin air.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Moved off the QPR forum. Frankly I'm not sure why I didn't delete the thread all together. In future Ted, all such pointless and nonsensical threads will just fade into thin air.
                      Bit harsh blue,teds our main man..His artistic ways make the average poster think oh ffs or Mmm I can see where he's coming from sweetie xx
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• northolt

northolt invites a boxing day troop inspection where you will see the real power behind the scenes,somewhere around 100 west ham chelsea and arsenal fans linking up with approx 50 qpr showing that the greatest firm in history is still at large if you live close then come to see what is the craziest fans in history

More...

Comment

• Ted, any word on the northolt stormtroopers actions over palace in the school end?
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• if the gilhoolies attend it could be carnage!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• I hope there is facto-i know its only going to be a few plums but i'd love em to get a slap or two. Be nice to see a few of the gilhoolie clan involved. Dont really like sth london tbh.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• agreed celts...anywhere sarf of hammersmith should carry a government elf warning!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X