Zaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
    If his attitude is ok then I'd take him over Townsend, Sinclair etc. Might get distracted being back in London though.
    Really? Out of all 3 of them id have townsend all day.

Comment

Assuming it is his agent putting this about it is effectively accusing us and two other clubs of tapping up a player. Sure, we all know it goes on but am puzzled why three clubs wd get into wage negotiations without knowing if the player is available. Sounds like a desperate attempt by the agent to show zaha is in demand. And its a trick unlikely to impress a manager as experienced as united's imho. I like zaha but if he is not careful he will follow adel and morrison in becoming one of those hugely gifted players who is never prepared to knuckle down and make the most of their god given abilities.

Comment

Treat with extreme caution - agent spin.

I get the impression that all striker negotiations may be on hold pending Remy, emphasis is on strengthening mid park (plus hopefully a fit and ready AT). Even if all that gets sorted and Remy is fit and rearing to go for us, there is probably room for one more up top, since Bobby is pretty much a passenger these days. The next few days are going to be key for us. Let's hope it falls into place.

Comment

He's a Croydon lad so ok with me

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            It's the Mirror....... Say no more!
            i dont think the mirror should have a sports section as they talk that much rubbish
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
              If his attitude is ok then I'd take him over Townsend, Sinclair etc. Might get distracted being back in London though.
              Why would get distracted in London mate when he was not first time round??

Comment

Absolute no go this one. Been on America for over a week. And been quite involved! Personally wouldn't pay a transfer for him at this stage but wouldn't mind a loan if there was any truth in it!
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                X