What a difference -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    I've never been in any doubt that we are in good hands with Harry Redknapp and his coaching staff.
    He's been there, done it, got the T-shirt, and a lot more besides.
    Plus, it's been some time since we entered into a top flight campaign with a striker of Charlie Austin's undoubted quality.
    This coming season will bear no resemblance whatsoever, to the previous two nightmare premier league seasons, imho.

Noticed.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

To be fair we are a funny old lot on here. If we lose its all doom and gloom, when we win its a bit more positive and when we thump a team we are suddenly top notch.

It was encouraging yes but the next game Hoilet will be pilloried again for sure. Watch this space.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        To be fair we are a funny old lot on here. If we lose its all doom and gloom, when we win its a bit more positive and when we thump a team we are suddenly top notch.

It was encouraging yes but the next game Hoilet will be pilloried again for sure. Watch this space.
        I kno what your saying and thats the emotions of being a football fan. But in all fairness I was pleasantly surprised by todays performance albeit against a very average team. Was good to see player like faurlin play well and remeber what a good little player he was.
        The advantage of playing two up top this year hopefully means we will have a little more threat than last year. Plus im not a fan of hoilett but he looked a different player in this role, but only time will tell if he can do that against better teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          I've never been in any doubt that we are in good hands with Harry Redknapp and his coaching staff.
          He's been there, done it, got the T-shirt, and a lot more besides.
          Plus, it's been some time since we entered into a top flight campaign with a striker of Charlie Austin's undoubted quality.
          This coming season will bear no resemblance whatsoever, to the previous two nightmare premier league seasons, imho.
          Love CA but undoubted quality? Hasn't proved it in PL as hasn't played there as yet. Hope he does, only concern is that he lacks a bit of pace.

Comment

Didn't see the game yesterday but I was thinking perhaps we should've played stronger opposition at this stage of pre-season?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
            X