Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR fans Short memory

Hi all,
    I ve been reading this forum for almost 2 years, but what makes m register today is the some of QPR fans short memory and their fast change in opinion ! let me explain,
    before cardiff game they were many players been batched "insulted" because of their performance and critics on like vine, simpson etc.. are enormous, just read back this forum some weeks back. and Now after Taarabt missing the game and accidently simpson scored a lucky goals and QPR has snaped a lucky win against a poor side , now they hail simpson and vine etc..!! and in the same time some of you even suggested to not play Taarabt!! if your memory is short I can remind you what this player has done to you and how he boosted your poor team (with all respects) who has gave you the first win?!! who gave you assists for goals !? and mostly who animate your poor attack !? withount Taarabt QPR will be nothing but a crowd of players playing in the field and sometime with some luck they will score.
    I am not defending him because he defends himself well on the pitch and he is known to the world with his abilities and skills, sometimes I think you dont really deserve him, he is more greater to play for a such poor team! but that harryspur who didnt let him go to spain, the place where they really appreciate the beautiful football.
    I wish Adel will not play for the next 2 games to just let you wake up and make you know your real value. do you think with the 11 players agaisnt cardiff you will win next games!!!? get real !

ciao
    Last edited by rockandroll; 23-09-2009, 05:20 PM.

mmmmmmmmm i must have missed taarabt playing at cardiff?

Comment

you playing tonight Adel?

Comment

You are Dizzee Rascal, clearly Bonkers and I claim my £5.

Comment

What a strange rant.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

chelsea fan?

Comment

soooooooooo...anyway back to the chelsea game

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                soooooooooo...anyway back to the chelsea game
                *looks at they sky and whistles with Reiger*

I love rants...they make me smile ;D
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thats entertainment
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

im not chelsea fan neither any premiere league team.
                    I am just replying some of the QPR pseudo fans who they change there opinion every weekend, if vine scores he is maradona if not he will be sheep for sacrifice and he will get insults from everywhere and anywhere.
                    some of you think the understand football but unfortunatly the are mistaken. most of them go to match just for beers ! and when they get drunk therefore the one who score would be their god ... for a moment!
                    I am not critising all the fans ... they are some here they know what they are talking about like the great SM poster and others

Comment

yes there are some like that on here. There will be at every football club. Where are you from by the way? Also welcome.

Comment

see,,,i knew it,,,,

there is life on Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                          yes there are some like that on here. There will be at every football club. Where are you from by the way? Also welcome.
                          thanx for the welcoming great to be here with you. im from Oland
                          real name Åland

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                            thanx for the welcoming great to be here with you. im from Oland
                            real name Åland
                            Only joking mate. Welcome.

Hows life in Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                              Only joking mate. Welcome.

Hows life in Sweden?
                              great ! I go sometimes there ... but Åland belongs to Finland mate

Comment

Working...
                              X