Pubs for Southend United game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubs for Southend United game

Hi everyone, been a while since i've posted but thought i'd give some useful info about tonight.

For those going to the Southend game tonight looking to have a few beers you'll need to have them before hand as they don't serve in the away end (even the home stands are limited!)
    As i live in the area i spoke to some of my shrimper's mates who told me the Blue Boar is for away fans as well as home fans. This is literally next to the ground on the cross road.
    Their main local the Spread Eagle is shut for a refurb so they may head there but if not it'll be the Railway next to the station.
    If you want a weatherspoons and you're coming on the train, go straight to Southend Victoria station and it's about 5-10 min walk down the high street.
    I'm gonna head up the blue boar but if i get no joy there it'll be grabbing some cans from the corner shop and heading to Priory Park

Oh yes and i'll have my flag... I'll put it away when the essex jokes start getting brandished about...
    P Block 'Banging' Since 07

and dont forget folks its half price after six at fantasy island on the sea front.......i like the forresters oppo it too!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

ooh n avoid neptunes chippy like the plague.....cos thats what you,ll get with your cod and!!!

Comment

Mention you post on Fantasy Island to the wristband seller for a further 25% discount !!!
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

no one under 145cm allowed on certain rides.............leighsie you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
          X