Harry & Glenn @ Windsor races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry & Glenn @ Windsor races

Just gota text from my mate.. Glenn Hoddle and HR @ Windsor races last night.
    Been a few reports in the last few days that HR could be trying to get him in for a coaching role now Wally Downes has gone.

I reckon HR will def bring in a coach to do the McLaren/Downes job in the Prem.. We shall see

Comment

Would be well happy with that.
      Hoddle used the 3-5-2 system as a manager and knows it well, could benefit us no end.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Say what u like about Hoddle the bloke can play a bit. If he can transfer that over to the players we may actually see a player improve at Qpr, which would be the first time since 1993.... Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Just gota text from my mate.. Glenn Hoddle and HR @ Windsor races last night.
          Been a few reports in the last few days that HR could be trying to get him in for a coaching role now Wally Downes has gone.

I reckon HR will def bring in a coach to do the McLaren/Downes job in the Prem.. We shall see
          If true surely its only a matter of time before he's here.... if Hoddle wants to get back into football/managing IMO he'll jump at the chance.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

At this rate we are going to need a bigger dugout to make room for Hoddle, Eileen Drewery,Derek Acorah,Ian Wright (Hoddles lapdog)

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
              At this rate we are going to need a bigger dugout to make room for Hoddle, Eileen Drewery,Derek Acorah,Ian Wright (Hoddles lapdog)
              I can see that being possible, however that barnet will have to go to make space Dc Burnside!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

100% true that he was there lads. I have seen a couple of other people saying it on Twitter now I've looked..

Not sure why you mods have merged this thread into the Glenn Hoddle one?! - The title of the thread stating they were at Windsor races together would make every fan look.
                Some fans wont even see it now cos they will just ignore this Hoddle thread being brought up again.. Headsgone

Comment

Does anyone remember the footballers football show a few years back. Two of the three guests were Beardo and Glenda. I said to my son at the time I would like him as our manager one day.

Comment

Fingers crossed, top coach.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Eyes that freeze like ice,
                      Cold electric blue,
                      Those diamond lights.

Comment

Working...
                      X