For any QPR fans who also follow England abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For any QPR fans who also follow England abroad

The FA have just announced that England will be playing a friendly against Brazil again on the 14th November this year.

The only snag though is that the game is being played in Doha in Qatar so book your flights now as they are going up sharpish.

I've been there and you guys will die in that heat.

Comment

I wonder who actually puts these friendly games together for our fans to go.

Hell of a long trek, still I'm sure those that make the trip will enjoy it.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

its called cash and thats all football is about
        £££££££££££££££££££
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        why worry about the fans.

Comment

We should charter a Gulf Air jumbo jet.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            We should charter a Gulf Air jumbo jet.

Funnily enough when I first heard the rumours of this game a few months ago I e-mailed the club to see if we as QPR fans could get a promotional code to encourage us to use Gulf Air but of course i never heard anything back :what:

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I've been there and you guys will die in that heat.
              November should be okay.I was there in August a couple of years back.Stopped there on the way to Bangkok.Had to get off the plane and onto a shuttle bus to the connecting flight.Outside was 42 degrees.

Comment

would be great if gulf air did some deal for qpr fans who travel with england to doha...we have a fair sized contingent that travel...

Comment

Suits me down to the ground......Doha is only an hour flight for me!
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 23-09-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Well I have booked my flights but I`m afraid it was with Emirates :(

Thursday to Monday and a hotel was just over £500 which was not quite as bad as I thought and thats with just one small stop in Dubai

Coxy is sorting his this morning though I think he may have at least two stops with Turkish Airlines.

I think there will be plenty of space for the QPR Flag in the England section

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Suits me down to the ground......Doha is only an hour flight for me!
                      Whats the beer price like over there mate? I believe you can only drink in hotels as they have strict rules and I would rather be forewarned

Comment

Working...
                      X