Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    All the other rangers forums don't have half as much silly arguing and abuse.. I don't use any other forum but just saying..
    No other site has the volume of traffic we have here either, which may have something to do with it. And, statistically, we have less admins per member than most of these sites too so we think we must have something right here.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Forum would be duller without some abuse and banter.....

Comment

• It has to be in good taste though, otherwise we will just turn into a wasteland. So, whilst banter is good for everyone, please think before you post and be prepared to get sat on the naughty step if you over step the line
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          It has to be in good taste though, otherwise we will just turn into a wasteland. So, whilst banter is good for everyone, please think before you post and be prepared to get sat on the naughty step if you over step the line
          Of course. You fellas manage it well. Dave yesterday being a case in point. And I hope Dave's only on temporary hiatus. Come back, Dave. Might be worthwhile announcing who's on the temporary naughty step and why? I blame avatars for incivility. I would never use f ack etc if I posted under my real name......

Comment

• We currently have no members on the naughty step One or two did have a bit of a holiday but after a grown up debate, everyone has been given full stripes again.
            As for Dave, he was clearly having a bad day yesterday but I promise you he has not been banned and I suspect he is just having a bit of time to himself. In general, we don't enjoy it when he has a melt down because he is such a good chap and a worthy poster and I'm sure he will come back and post in his own good time
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              We currently have no members on the naughty step One or two did have a bit of a holiday but after a grown up debate, everyone has been given full stripes again.
              As for Dave, he was clearly having a bad day yesterday but I promise you he has not been banned and I suspect he is just having a bit of time to himself. In general, we don't enjoy it when he has a melt down because he is such a good chap and a worthy poster and I'm sure he will come back and post in his own good time
              Good post!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Oh dear what did dave do I missed that?

Comment

• Just saying..

Comment

• If Deeney proves to be too expensive, I should believe our scouts are tracking foreign players with the same quality/mentality? Just an excample, but Swansea are good at finding players like that.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Deeney wont get pushed around by some of the prem big boys. Terry etc. We were to much of a soft touch last time round. A very small side. Look now. Caulker, Rio, Zamora, dunne, Austin , Phillips
                      I think he will be a presence if in the team just price tag
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• I think this signing would be a great signing for us just incase we were to go down i hope not i hope he is sucsessful with us and scores a bagful of goals
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• If we play a 3-5-2 formation i like the idea of Austin and Deeney up top with Deeney dropping off. Watford fans say his work rate is top notch and great at defending set pieces also. He's got a bad past going to prison but every Watford fan says hes great around the place on and off the pitch. The asking price is obviously high but im struggling to think of other alternatives. Harry said he wants to buy English so doesnt leave us with much.

Comment

• Just to take a step back here, bearing in mind TF's recent tweet - have we actually made a bid?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Just to take a step back here, bearing in mind TF's recent tweet - have we actually made a bid?
                              Even if we did, i doubt he's going to tell everyone on twitter.

Comment

• Well this thread has suddenly degenerated into a sensible discussion on the original topic...

More abuse please!

Deeney out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X