The Mystery Of "Witness X"/Plus Full recording of FIA Meeting On Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
    Yes I know, the opinions of top lawyers are split on his chances of finding a loophole. Depending on what article you read.

My point is, I don't want him to just "find a loophole"... if he managed to prove his innocence, that would be different.
    I just think that he should go, and not drag us behind him through the mud, while he scraps for a legal technicality for months on end... putting us on hold, causing massive instability, confusion and controversy for our club.

It's about QPR, not him.
    ive got a bad feeling this will take months to resolve no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      ive got a bad feeling this will take months to resolve no doubt
      It will, if he wants it to.

I just hope someone(?) talks him out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
        It will, if he wants it to.

I just hope someone(?) talks him out of it.
        trouble is doubt the mittals want to be associated with all this

im sure in the next few weeks they will show their hand one way or the other

hopefully in our favour

Comment

well having just read the evidence dossier, its not so clear cut. What is clear is that its not Briatore's conspiracy, Symonds alleges as do Renault and a whistle-blower that Piquet suggested it and worked it out with Symonds, Briatore is supposed to have been present and aware of what happened but neither the Stewards nor Renault conclude that he was part of the conspiracy. Renault in their submission consistantly refer to a 2 or possibly 3 person conspiracy. There is no evidence that Briatore used any inlfuence to persuede anyone to do anything. The only evidence there is, is Symonds admission that there was a meeting there was a discussion and Briatore was present and aware.

Symonds final statement is very interesting the quote regarding his "eternal shame and regret" that has been in the media is extracted from a sentence about not dismissing NPJ's suggestion, in fact his whole submission is that NPJ instigated and then carried out the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
            well having just read the evidence dossier, its not so clear cut. What is clear is that its not Briatore's conspiracy, Symonds alleges as do Renault and a whistle-blower that Piquet suggested it and worked it out with Symonds, Briatore is supposed to have been present and aware of what happened but neither the Stewards nor Renault conclude that he was part of the conspiracy. Renault in their submission consistantly refer to a 2 or possibly 3 person conspiracy. There is no evidence that Briatore used any inlfuence to persuede anyone to do anything. The only evidence there is, is Symonds admission that there was a meeting there was a discussion and Briatore was present and aware.

Symonds final statement is very interesting the quote regarding his "eternal shame and regret" that has been in the media is extracted from a sentence about not dismissing NPJ's suggestion, in fact his whole submission is that NPJ instigated and then carried out the plan.

Seeing as he was the boss, and he was present and fully aware of the idea... (even if it wasn't originally his) I can't see how that makes him any less culpable.
            If he doesn't appeal, accepts his medicine from F1, says sorry (which even Ecclestone is angry that he hasn't), and focuses on QPR... then I can live with that.

Months of courtroom drama, QPRs future in limbo, while Flav looks for legal loopholes, even though he's guilty, but just wont accept it??
            For me... No thanks.

But that's up to him.
            It's a shame.

Comment

looks like symonds is the x man as he has only got a 5year ban

Comment

Working...
              X