Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Of The Road As Opposition To Briatore at QPR Grows

More..

I would have a problem with him speaking out but he is a guy who threatens our own fans, one was not so long ago hey Scott!

Comment

he aint just threatened scott i might add

Comment

BBC and The Times in one day, :horror:

I hope the Flav doesn't read the times
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just one thinsg wrong with the Times article (and its not actually Finn)

It says bernie brought Mittal into QPR, it was actually Flavio
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Has there been anymore word from the Mittals taking a larger stake?

Comment

seems very likely i would have thought

Comment

MYU.

Scott aint a saint himself.Try not to listen to one side of the story.

Comment

Thought it was an excellent interview ... QPR at risk from something that is nothing to do with them is crazy ... is what i heard

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                    MYU.

thats rich coming from u sharpy

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                      MYU.

I agree with you but there was no need for what took place, it could have been discussed, what about others members of this website who have been threatened?

If he wants to do Interviews then fair enough and good luck to Paul but he should think about his actions first and that's the point I'm trying to make.

You can't do one thing then be someone else the next, that's lying to himself and us fans, I know you understand what I'm saying and hope it's a turning point for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I agree with you but there was no need for what took place, it could have been discussed, what about others members of this website who have been threatened?

If he wants to do Interviews then fair enough and good luck to Paul but he should think about his actions first and that's the point I'm trying to make.

You can't do one thing then be someone else the next, that's lying to himself and us fans, I know you understand what I'm saying and hope it's a turning point for the better.
                        agreed

all the arguments are getting boring tbh

Comment

I've said what I had to say and will not comment on it any more, I made my point.

Comment

Lets hope it was a turning point,but iam not that naive to think it will be.Paul has allways come over as a sound fella,when we have spoken,and nobody can question his passion for all things QPR.

Was you there that night ?.I could`nt take my eyes off Pete cutting shapes,that boy can move.LOL

Comment

I never once questioned his passion but if it's a role he wants to take part in then he should be showing fellow fans a good example.

I had a family gathering that evening so I wasn't present but news travels fast. I did find it funny why he wanted to visit a WATRB party that was advertised on here, did he come looking for trouble that night is the question but lets move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X