SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Blokes still hanging around like a bad smell. Cant we get rid???

Aint his fault.

Comment

On 50-60k a week, ain't no mugs taking on that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Aint his fault.
        But i believe it is. We all know why he stays due to the contract but surely any footballer would want to play games, he shjould have at least tried to get a loan on part wages payment to get some games but he just sits on his arris for years. What a disappointing career

Comment

A proper one-dimensional footballer if ever there was one. Run....... turn inside....... lose ball.....

Perhaps SWP stands for "Shyte....... Well Paid"

Comment

Its a good question. Cesar gets bags of criticism for hanging around but SWP is being paid a fortune and for whatever reason is never picked.

Comment

The reason he doesn't get picked is because he is **** . That's all

Comment

Who wouldn't want a job doing **** all for 50 bags a week???
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Who wouldn't want a job doing **** all for 50 bags a week???
                  Is there an application form on the offish 'cause I could do with a job like that?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    But i believe it is. We all know why he stays due to the contract but surely any footballer would want to play games, he shjould have at least tried to get a loan on part wages payment to get some games but he just sits on his arris for years. What a disappointing career
                    Not this rubbish again! Why would any sane person reduce their earnings when they don't need to? He trains but does not get picked so there is nothing else he can do.

Comment

We gave him the contract so will have to suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        Not this rubbish again! Why would any sane person reduce their earnings when they don't need to? He trains but does not get picked so there is nothing else he can do.
                        When he does get picked doesn't impress. One trick pony & his trick has been found out. I can understand your point if you were talking about almost any other profession but SWP must be so comfortably off & would hopefully like too actually play the game that he is making a fortune out of? Maybe he realises he ain't as good as his contract would suggest & would rather just pick up the readies. A drain on our resources & waste of a squad place IMHO, however like you said he isn't the one who offered the contract, therein lies the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                          When he does get picked doesn't impress. One trick pony & his trick has been found out. I can understand your point if you were talking about almost any other profession but SWP must be so comfortably off & would hopefully like too actually play the game that he is making a fortune out of? Maybe he realises he ain't as good as his contract would suggest & would rather just pick up the readies. A drain on our resources & waste of a squad place IMHO, however like you said he isn't the one who offered the contract, therein lies the problem.
                          I think, like many players, having played the game seriously since he was a boy, he probably isnt that bothered anymore. He's won honours, played for his country. Why graft anymore? He'll never win another medal in his career. He may still enjoy the training, but why leave for another club on a lesser contract? As you say, blame the mugs who offered him the contract.

Slight tangent here, I ran into Paul Kitson (ex West Ham forward) in a pub when was he stuck in the reserves. I asked him if he was gonna move - he laughed and replied he was happy to pick up his 20 large a week and went back to his drink.

Comment

Every squad needs some bench warmers. Agree that SWP has not particularly impressed when he has started but he has looked lively and threatening a few times when brought on as a sub. I think he has the ability to turn a game, which is more than I can say for most others we have. I don't have a problem with him personally.

Comment

Paul kitson = the secret footballer (the book)

Comment

Working...
                              X