X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's Press conference from twitter

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC · 8h
    Harry Redknapp speaks to the national press at Harlington
    "I back my own judgement with the signing of @RioFerdy5 - I think he'll be great for us."
    "We need to bring in 5 or 6. We need to improve the squad in terms of quality and numbers."
    "Jack Collison is training with us. He's a smashing boy and I'd love to help him out. He's a fine player."
    "@tonyfernandes knows what we need and I'm sure we'll get deals done. We're in the market for players."
    "@eGranero11 has come back fit. He's a smashing lad, a good character. He wants to stay. Let's hope he has a good season."
    "This season is about establishing ourselves in @premierleague. We won't spend fortunes. We'll invest wisely in the squad."
    "We'll only bring in players who want to come here. @rioferdy5 wage demands were low. He just wanted to come. It was easy."
    QPR FC ‏@QPRFC · 7h
    That's a wrap for today's press conference. Technical issues prevented us streaming on @YouTube this morning. Plenty of content to follow...

Not much new but thought there might be some interest.

Thanks for putting this up!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Agreed, thank you for this! So great to see such open and honest communication with the fans.

Comment

Working...
      X