Playing with 3 centre backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with 3 centre backs

Hey everyone, I have just created a blog today dedicated to a tactical look at the premier league with a focus on QPR and I have just written this piece on playing a 3 centre back formation and its benefits so I hope you can take a look at it and let me know what you think:

http://howtotactic.blogspot.com/2014...tre-backs.html
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Nice post. Ferdinand also played as DM during his time at Man Utd. It wasn't often but I think quite frequently one season when lots of midfielders got injured.

BTW perhaps black as a background is not the best. At least for me. My eyes get a bit blurry when coming back to a website with white background.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
      Nice post. Ferdinand also played as DM during his time at Man Utd. It wasn't often but I think quite frequently one season when lots of midfielders got injured.

BTW perhaps black as a background is not the best. At least for me. My eyes get a bit blurry when coming back to a website with white background.
      Thanks for the feedback, I will alter the page to make it more user friendly
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
      X