Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

where's all the new R's fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pkloft

    #1

    where's all the new R's fans

    you know who you are, give us a wave
  • superhoop67
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3782

    #2
    On thier high horses talking about morals , and giving players stick
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

    Comment

    • BennyBoyRs
      I like 'Lone' time
      • Mar 2009
      • 13695

      #3
      Can I join in and be a Queens Park Rangers fan, please?
      Your mum would love me...

      Comment

      • pkloft

        #4
        Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
        Can I join in and be a Queens Park Rangers fan, please?



        depends, who did you used to support

        love it ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

        Comment

        • BennyBoyRs
          I like 'Lone' time
          • Mar 2009
          • 13695

          #5
          Erm...Wimbledon?
          Your mum would love me...

          Comment

          • nuffieldranger
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 2202

            #6
            No
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

            Comment

            Working...