Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWP what was the deal with him last Season??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Did anyone notice when Ned turned up for the first day back on that youtube vid that swp's motor was driving out. Didnt look like he stayed around too long.
    Nah, that was someone else just putting his car out of reach same as his boots.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Did anyone notice when Ned turned up for the first day back on that youtube vid that swp's motor was driving out. Didnt look like he stayed around too long.
      Different cars mate......

Comment

Just seen an update on SWP. Turns out he is still poo and that's unlikely to change.
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
          Just seen an update on SWP. Turns out he is still poo and that's unlikely to change.
          I actually thinks he's done fine when played by Redknapp and am surprised he's not played more.

Comment

he is awful. and until i see otherwise, he will stay as such in my mind.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

a member of the coaching staff told me he was quite happy last season to do f. all but pick up his ridiculous wages every week/month.
              was told last night by a producer at be in sport that he has been having a great time in turkey for the last few weeks.
              odious little squirt, his reaction after scoring his only goal for us still sickens me.
              Nothing to prove

Comment

he could still make the 25 man squad this season, but only because at the moment QPR don't have enough players.

Green, Cesar, Murphy??
                Simpson, , Onouha, Ferdinand, Dunne, Hill, Traore, Yun.
                Barton, Henry, Faurlin, Granero, Phillips, Hoilett.
                Austin, Zamora, Remy, Tarrabt.

Have I missed any out? that's 20 players.

Petrasso, Sutherland, Ehmer, Harriman, Donaldson are they too young to count?
                Last edited by stanistheman; 18-07-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
                  a member of the coaching staff told me he was quite happy last season to do f. all but pick up his ridiculous wages every week/month.
                  was told last night by a producer at be in sport that he has been having a great time in turkey for the last few weeks.
                  odious little squirt, his reaction after scoring his only goal for us still sickens me.
                  With you there.....that wound me up big time.

Comment

All promise, no end product - a better version of Tony Scully (if you go back to the late 1990s)

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      I actually thinks he's done fine when played by Redknapp and am surprised he's not played more.
                      Well everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you're wrong
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Last few days in training, why is SWP the only one not to get to wear that small vest thing?

Even Rio has it on... I was under the impression they maybe we were short?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7kY...ra***efklvTO5w

Comment

Working...
                        X