Sigurdsson to Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    i have a strange feeling that there is some sort of power struggle over transfers between the board and ole harry.

articals from a few days ago state tony was trying to veto the ferdinand signing, and harry is probably blocking the board's choices.

im all for allowing the manager to make the signings but we all know to well what sort of shyte redcrapp would brng in if it was left to him.
    this is why i feel it is taking so long to make a signing as the board and harry are probably not agreeing on players
    I believe so too. At the end of the season they all agreed they wanted transfers done quick which hasnt materialised. We are missing out on good deals at present. But if that is the case a big decision has to be made by tf regarding harry because as a club we all need to be signing of the same hymn sheet or god help us. If tf doesnt trust harry with transfers or vice versa its going to damage us long term.

Comment

i have a strange feeling that there is some sort of power struggle over transfers between the board and ole harry.
      articals from a few days ago state tony was trying to veto the ferdinand signing, and harry is probably blocking the board's choices.

im all for allowing the manager to make the signings but we all know to well what sort of shyte redcrapp would brng in if it was left to him.
      this is why i feel it is taking so long to make a signing as the board and harry are probably not agreeing on players
      I think you are spot on. Unless, they will announce a few signings tomorrow we are in trouble. Of all teams, we are the one who need a thoroughly gelled squad when season starts.
      Last edited by Shania; 13-07-2014, 02:27 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Where are some toys? I want to throw them out of my pram. IF reports are true they are getting prob the best midfielder available to a club like ours, Caulker and Frazer Campbell for £600,000. Meanwhile we are reportedly getting Ferdinand on £80,000 a week and battling with Millwall to re-sign Bobby Zamora! Might all be rubbish speculation but IF its true, the scene is set for another "wind down the window of the Range Rover" last minute panic buy session by Harry come transfer deadline day. Early signs are not good - again.
        Rio is teed up to be our marquee signing on a reported £80,000 a week. This may be the best we're likely to get.

Of course, he can't sign and then train with us until he's finished poncing about giving Oscar-winning TV performances. Is he a footballer or a TV pundit?

As for BZ, he's just another one of those players who fits the profile of seen better days, like Rio. Don't be surprised if Crouch and Parker come bowling through the door.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Hangeland,Hangeland.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Dont think crouch would be too bad but a massive no to Parker

Comment

And people were telling me to be patient when I said we were taking ages with the transfers..all of our apparent targets apart from Ferdinand look to be going elsewhere!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Rio is teed up to be our marquee signing on a reported £80,000 a week. This may be the best we're likely to get.

Of course, he can't sign and then train with us until he's finished poncing about giving Oscar-winning TV performances. Is he a footballer or a TV pundit?

As for BZ, he's just another one of those players who fits the profile of seen better days, like Rio. Don't be surprised if Crouch and Parker come bowling through the door.

I just cant see tf being happy with that - he'd look such a mug if rio was our marquee signing.

I dont think its about timings of signings just yet its more that decent players are available and other clubs are trying to get them in and it seems we are not getting anywhere. If palace pick up siggurdson, campbell and caulker and we still haven't got anything over the line then I think its a bit of a worry.
                Just got to hope and pray we have a lot going on behind closed doors that might shock a few of us for the good.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  And people were telling me to be patient when I said we were taking ages with the transfers..all of our apparent targets apart from Ferdinand look to be going elsewhere!
                  Thats the worry to me now mate. I havent been concerned about the time frame, was always of the mentality that we still had another week or two before we need to worry about that but what is the concern as you have said is when yous see movement for decent players that you would hope we are competing for and that we seem to be doing nothing.
                  All we can hope for is that we are heavily involved in these players but we have learnt to keep stump....well harry hasnt but everyone else.

Remember everyone we have PB in charge #cannotfail

Comment

Have these players actually signed for Palace or is it just paper talk. If so it is the same paper talk that said they were signing for us.
                    Also does Crystal Palace have this sort of money. It is reported they are buying Sigurdsson and Caulker both for a club record of 8 million. We were associated with Sigurdsson in 2012, not so sure about now.
                    Last edited by jmelanie; 13-07-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X