I think it's down to whether Lofgren signs for Liverpool personally. If he does I reckon he will choose us if not think he's Liverpool bound.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Would tell Caulker to #%*^ off now by the club.
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
...and you are so correct. Any one here saying he 's taking his time would do exactly the same in his position. Why would he rush such a big decision?Comment
-
There is a lot of false info re the Caulker situation, nothing much has changed still in the driving seat and confident of getting him but there are alternatives if something changes at the last minute. Don't listen to all you read in the papers, anyway much of it contradictes the other or what they said a day ago.Comment
-
Comment
-
Not only that, doesn't he support Liverpool? If I was him id be doing exactly the same.... the problem is I'm not, I'm a qpr fan and I don't want my club used as an insurance back up if no one else comes in for him.....
.....but I still think there's plenty of time for new signings so I'm not panicking.... yet!
SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!Comment
-
Its a normal reaction from fans tell him sign now or F off, but in all honesty you cant, the club know that players of his stature have a list of clubs , they just have to join the bidding and hope they can sell the club and there plans for the future to him , its obvious he is waiting for Liverpool and now they have $$$$ from the Suarez deal there could well be a bid from them, you cant blame players for holding out for bigger and better deals, just have to hang in there and hope. I would say that Ferdinand coming here could help prize a young centre half to join him.Comment
Comment