Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Would tell Caulker to #%*^ off now by the club.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HoopDoggyDogg
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 2648

    #1

    Would tell Caulker to #%*^ off now by the club.

    Needs to be told to make a decision now, or f**k off!!
    Dawson has been told he can leave for £5million, so I would personally meet Spurs valuation and up the Lescalles bid to £6million.
    £3million more than Caulker, but Dawson still has a few years left in him and partnered at the back with Rio we would have 2 decent CB's plus Lascalles for the future as well.
  • dsqpr
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2012
    • 3433

    #2
    Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
    Needs to be told to make a decision now, or f**k off!!
    Dawson has been told he can leave for £5million, so I would personally meet Spurs valuation and up the Lescalles bid to £6million.
    £3million more than Caulker, but Dawson still has a few years left in him and partnered at the back with Rio we would have 2 decent CB's plus Lascalles for the future as well.
    Dawson doesn't seem to want to come here (from what I have read). We will be better off if we bring in players who want to wear the hoops.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

    Comment

    • HoopDoggyDogg
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2648

      #3
      Originally posted by dsqpr
      Dawson doesn't seem to want to come here (from what I have read). We will be better off if we bring in players who want to wear the hoops.
      But Dawson was still wanted by Spurs when we wanted him, but has now been put on the transfer list by Spurs so could tempted now.
      Caulker seems like he is using us as a last resort.
      How long will he hold out for other offers?
      I rate Caulker, but if we could get both Dawson and Lascalles for a few million more, and secure Rio as well I would be happy with that, maybe another left back though as well.

      Still not sure what's going on in the Remy saga, but would try and exchange Remy for Dawson and Townsend, then go after the Ajax Iceman.

      Comment

      • MYU
        Administrator
        • Mar 2009
        • 43466

        #4
        I agree with you Hoop, I would offer a contract and say you have X amount of days to let us know.

        Comment

        • HoopDoggyDogg
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 2648

          #5
          Originally posted by MYU
          I agree with you Hoop, I would offer a contract and say you have X amount of days to let us know.
          He is obviously holding out to see if someone else comes in, but surely the release clause we met would have been activated by others as well now if they wanted him?
          I would move on now, and let him stay in Cardiff.

          Comment

          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
            Gold Seat
            • Sep 2012
            • 8957

            #6
            Harry is no mug. I'm surprised we're giving this guy this amout of time to basically reject us because it's looking that way. He would know exactly what we're offering wages wise, bonuses, clauses etc so what's the hold up?

            Not to mention we're back to pre season training preparing without signings.

            Move on. We tried.

            Comment

            • Busheyboy
              Silver Seat
              • Jul 2012
              • 1190

              #7
              he obviously wants to make his next move to a club where he feels his international prospects will be enhanced

              whilst it seems we are being used, we would all try and get a new job that gave us the best long term prospects

              this is my reading of the situation

              Comment

              • DeepcutHoop
                Gold Seat
                • Dec 2009
                • 6965

                #8
                Are we absolutely sure that we've approached this guy, let alone actually made him an offer?

                Would like to know some actual facts before declaring him a mercenary c***, and deciding he's rubbish.

                Comment

                • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                  Gold Seat
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 8957

                  #9
                  Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
                  Are we absolutely sure that we've approached this guy, let alone actually made him an offer?

                  Would like to know some actual facts before declaring him a mercenary c***, and deciding he's rubbish.
                  Plenty of quotes from Harry Redknapp.

                  Comment

                  • West Acton
                    CCG
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 21475

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                    Plenty of quotes from Harry Redknapp.
                    And Ole

                    Comment

                    • WeAreQPR12
                      C Club
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23558

                      #11
                      If you're going to sign Rio, then I think he makes no sense at all to sign Dawson too. I think at 5million that is a typical levy price. He is 32 and although he reads the game well his pace (not that he ever had much) has deserted him and caulker would be a signing that means we are sorted for a fair few years. Signing 2 experienced centre halves means we will just need to replace them. We're desperate for a settled side.
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment

                      • Nick
                        Gold Seat
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 5593

                        #12
                        I wouldn't worry to much, TF being a very successful business and HR being in football the amount of years he has I very much doubt they're sitting by the phone waiting for a phone call from Caulker with further instructions... they'll have other targets. Just because we/media don't know who they are doesn't mean they don't exist...... everyone slated HR for publicly saying how we had a fee agreed with Caulker... maybe he's just keeping his cards close to his chest on this one.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                        Comment

                        • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                          Gold Seat
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 8957

                          #13
                          Originally posted by West Acton
                          And Ole
                          Yep.

                          Comment

                          • maidstone_hoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • May 2009
                            • 6718

                            #14
                            Look I think caulker is our marquee signing. He's such a talent and a long term.investment and what a coup if we get him. The lads young and there is a chance he could sign for Liverpool. The board know that and so does hr. Im sure other options are being looked at like lascelles but the truth is none of us know.

                            Comment

                            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                              Gold Seat
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 8957

                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...